By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom to Announce 13 games on august 1! -update- and here they are!

Meh list really. The only thing of note is that the Monster Hunter ban on Playstation console has finally been lifted. I hope they have more surprises to share at TGS.

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:

13. Breath of Fire 6 for Browsers/iOS/Android/

hate me... i know you want to..

Breath of Fire 6!?! Yes!

Platforms?! Browsers? iOS? Android? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!  NOOOOOOOOO! 

I really loathe this trend, especially when it effects main line prominent series.

What's the deal with "Onimusha Soul for consumer game platform (Vita?)". I don't quite understand.

Kresnik said:
What's the deal with "Onimusha Soul for consumer game platform (Vita?)". I don't quite understand.

its already released as a browser game.. and on iphone and android in Japan (not 100% sure) so there is the 3DS or the Vita left.. think they'll port the touchscreen iphone/android version to the Vita..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

areason said:
What is monster hunter frontier g? Some kind of spin off?

Essentially, the previous Frontier game (or games I beleive they released updates like WoW and FFXI had) were a MMORPG Monster Hunter game that was released on Windows PC and Xbox 360 in Japan.

Around the Network

Fuck me but they're relying a lot on Monster Hunter spinoffs...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

ryuzaki57 said:
Meh list really. The only thing of note is that the Monster Hunter ban on Playstation console has finally been lifted. I hope they have more surprises to share at TGS.

There was never any ban. Portable 3rd came after Tri on Wii, and there have only been two games since then: Tri G and 4.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Luckily, as someone who doesn't give two shits about Japanese companies, this news doesn't bother me at all. I really don't understand why people keep supporting rubbish companies like this and square.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Mr Khan said:
ryuzaki57 said:

There was never any ban. Portable 3rd came after Tri on Wii, and there have only been two games since then: Tri G and 4.

So what you're saying is that Capcom purposedly kept MH games exclusive for two years, avoiding a 70m PS3 userbase so they would earn less money? That sounds strange economically speaking. In August 2011 PS3 got MH3rd HD, between September 2011 (announcement of MH3G/MH4 during a Nintendo event) and September 2013 no MH game could made it on Playstation console , and suddenly in November 2013 there is one. How do you interpret that honestly?

Wellllll I dunno why i was surprised......