By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom to Announce 13 games on august 1! -update- and here they are!

Can you update the thread title to mention that it's social/mobile games so that 90% or more of the site's traffic can avoid clicking on this in the first place.

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

Around the Network
Screamapillar said:
Can you update the thread title to mention that it's social/mobile games so that 90% or more of the site's traffic can avoid clicking on this in the first place.

What a good Idea... I didn't think about that.. I hope people don't think I left that part out on purpose just to troll..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Just when I wanted to crack the old "Ultra Street Fighter IV EX, USFIV EX: Arcade Edition, USFIV EX HYPER, USFIV EX TURBO, SFxTK: AE, SSFxTK, SSFxTK: AE, USFxTK, USFxTK: AE, USFxTK EX, USFxTK EX: AE, USFxTK EX HYPER, USFxTK EX TURBO" joke they announce it's for mobile platforms. This is why we can't have nice things >:{

New phenomenon in recent years is the hesitation with every game announcement of "Is this a mobile game?" to avoid the disappointment that have experienced on multiple occasions (looking at you Square Enix!)

NiKKoM said:
Screamapillar said:

What a good Idea... I didn't think about that.. I hope people don't think I left that part out on purpose just to troll..

Yeah, you did.  You're just being obnoxious.

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

Around the Network

So 12 Street Fighter IV remakes and a possibility of one new game? Or a mobile game?

Good odds.

Screw social and online, but if they put something semi-decent on smartphones I'm all in!

Screamapillar said:
NiKKoM said:
Screamapillar said:

I would call it sophisticated trolling.. You're welcome

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I was excited, but then I read "...for online, smartphone, and social..."

Capcom should go eat a *clicks out of thread before finishing sentence*

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

NiKKoM said:
Screamapillar said:
NiKKoM said:
Screamapillar said:

I would call it sophisticated trolling.. You're welcome

It makes me smile.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.