By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So far... what is the game with best graphics in this console generation?

And the graphics king is...

The Last of Us 388 45.75%

Halo 4 74 8.73%

Killzone 3 29 3.42%

Uncharted 3 150 17.69%

Crysis 3 50 5.90%

Red Dead Redemption 15 1.77%

God of War Ascension 50 5.90%

Gears of War 3 14 1.65%

Others (Say which one) 57 6.72%

I think is yet to come (Say which one) 21 2.48%

Total:848
TheBlackNaruto said:
God Of War: A is my pick. And I am TRULY amazed at how many people are choosing the last of us. As good as the game looks it is IMO NO WHERE NEAR the best looking game graphically. Uncharted 3, God Of War 3 and A, Killzone 3 and Crysis 3 all look WAY better in my opinion.

The power of Naughty dog

xD

Around the Network
killerzX said:
Aldro said:

you should post some Killzone 3 pics and gifs

Aldro said:
killerzX said:
Aldro 

you should post some Killzone 3 pics and gifs

by far the best graphical FPS game overall on consoles

Arkham City.

TheBlackNaruto said:
God Of War: A is my pick. And I am TRULY amazed at how many people are choosing the last of us. As good as the game looks it is IMO NO WHERE NEAR the best looking game graphically. Uncharted 3, God Of War 3 and A, Killzone 3 and Crysis 3 all look WAY better in my opinion.

Yeah, I'm puzzled too by those choices - GoW and Killzone look vastly superior to UC/TLoU, both artistically and technically. But, it's fan thing I guess, so I kinda understand where they're coming from - look at how many people consider Mario Galaxy as something special, when in all honesty it can't touch games like Ni No Kuni, Journey or Yoshi's Epic Yarn, to name just a few of many, when it comes to art.

Around the Network

Ninjabread man

Heavy Rain?

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

HoloDust said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

Yeah, I'm puzzled too by those choices - GoW and Killzone look vastly superior to UC/TLoU, both artistically and technically. But, it's fan thing I guess, so I kinda understand where they're coming from - look at how many people consider Mario Galaxy as something special, when in all honesty it can't touch games like Ni No Kuni, Journey or Yoshi's Epic Yarn, to name just a few of many, when it comes to art.

I agree with everything you said. And yes Ni No Kumi, Journey And Yoshi's Epic Yarn all are better to me artistically .

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

TheBlackNaruto said:
HoloDust said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

I agree with everything you said. And yes Ni No Kumi, Journey And Yoshi's Epic Yarn all are better to me artistically .

I think yeu mean KIRBY'S EPIC YARN, since yoshi's yearn (if that's really the final name) hasn't released yet.