By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pikmin 3 coming soon, who's excited?

When i got my WiiU it was for this game and this game alone at the time. I have from time to time bought a game or two such as ZombiU and Mari Bros U,,,,,but i did not bye the consol for it.

I have been a big fan of the Pikmin franchise since the original and have been waiting for this game for nine years. The game looks great and is a breath of fresh air given it's unique gameplay and colourfull style.

Reviews look good so far and was wondering who ele is picking this title up one release or soon after?

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

Around the Network

Im planning on getting a Wii U on black friday and this game along with Wind Waker and W101 will be my first purchases

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Day Uno 4 m3

This game looks great, im going to buy it.
if you have a WIIU, look on miiverse in the japanese communities section and they have a pikmin 3 community with AMAZING high rez pictures of the game.

'Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll.'
-Shigeru Miyamoto

I'm VERY excited! This game looks great and I can't wait to play it! I'm also excited just to HAVE something new to play from Nintendo for Wii U! Plus, starting with Pikmin 3, there's a NEW game for me to buy and play every 30 days or less, all the way through the end of the year!

Pikmin 3->Rayman Legends->The Wonderful 101->The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD->Wii Party U->Sonic Lost World->Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze->Mario & Sonic and the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games->Super Mario 3D World->Wii Fit U

Yes, starting with Pikmin 3, it's FINALLY a good time to be a Wii U owner!

Add in Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, Pokemon X/Y, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, and Mario Party for 3DS and I think I'm about to have the BEST 6-month stretch of games I've EVER had as a lifelong Nintendo fanboy!

So again, yeah, Pikmin 3 excites me for the game itself, and for the avalanche of games it begins!

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

Around the Network

After watching some gameplay videos, I've gone from excited about the game to very excited. Week 1 purchase for me!

Just saw that awesome Pikmin3 commercial while watching TV w my kids this morning- soon after a 3DS commercial came on as well- looks like Nintendo is finaly ready to make the push to sell some wii u consoles

Pikmin, Rayman, wonderful 101 and Lego City are the main reasons I bought the Wii U at launch so it is nice we are fianly getting those games

I will hold it in my hands this friday. The first Wii U Game I'm really really really excited for.

Excited but a little bit nervous too.

I have high expectations which I'm not sure Nintendo are able to fulfill these days.

I'm not going to buy a Wii U yet but this and The Wonderful 101 are my top reasons to want one. It looks like a lot of fun.