By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pikmin 3 coming soon, who's excited?

day one purchase...pikmin 2 was my fav gc game..and i got the wii u at launch with the thoughts this would come shortly after(didnt exactly go that way but meh)

Around the Network

uh, yeah
duh

I think what we've seen so far in the official thread for this game should be evidence enough.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

yeah as I said in the the official thread

can't wait to get this on Friday

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I honestly wish I was. But I tried Pikmin for the first time recently (Pikmin 2 Wiimake), and stopped after 2 hours. The genre ist just not for me. Commanding a group of characters and losing some of them, and the missions, it all stresses me out.

Around the Network
OneTwoThree said:
I honestly wish I was. But I tried Pikmin for the first time recently (Pikmin 2 Wiimake), and stopped after 2 hours. The genre ist just not for me. Commanding a group of characters and losing some of them, and the missions, it all stresses me out.

I can absolutely relate to this ! Pikmin is one of the most stressful games I have ever played, the old Resident Evils are a joke compared to Pikmin in that department...but I would reccomend you to give the game a second chance !

Just remind youself that you have all the time you need (in contrast to Pikmin 1 on the GameCube, time limit be damned)

It really is one of the most unique game series of all time .

...I just played a bit of Pikmin 2...and it felt so great...

PS: This thread needs more screenshots !

This friday my exams for this semester are finally over. First thing I'm going to buy.

I've exited. I left a long time ago.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Gonna buy it as soon as I get a Wii U, whenever that will be. :L