By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Who would you prefer to be Batman in Man of Steel 2?

Who would you prefer

Christian Bale 33 51.56%

Joseph Gordon-Levitt 10 15.63%

Other 21 32.81%

Total:64

Now that Zack Snyder is making the next Superman movie with Batman in it who would you prefer to be Batman.

Assuming you have seen The Dark Knight Rises you should know that there is two possible Batmans now. Only read if you have seen the movie.  Spoiler >  One would be Bruce Wayne (Christian Bale) and the other would be Robin (Joseph Gordon-Levitt).  

We also know that Man of Steel is in the same universe as Christopher Nolan's Batman.  This is known because of easter eggs and the fact that Christopher Nolan was the original director of Zack Snyder before passing it on to Zack Snyder.

So who do you all think man of Steel 2's Batman will be?

Around the Network

Bale or I'm out.

Karl Urban and Michael Fassbender would be on the top of my list as candidates

Edit: Maybe Jim Caviezel too. I've only ever seen him in Persons of Interest, but he's damn good in it, and seems like he would be able to play a Batman fairly similar to Bale, if that's what people want

Bruce Wayne

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

I really want Christian Bale =(. He's one of my favorite actors and I love him as Batman in TDK trilogy.

Around the Network

You guys really shouldn't get your hopes up with Bale, you'll only be disappointed. I mean I'd love to see him back as well, but he says he's done, and this is set in a different universe to his batman movies so......not gonna happen

I want either Bale or Gordon-Levitt, but that doesn't mean there are chances of them actually playing Batman in the movie. The success of this movie depends heavily on who they cast Batman as, and I really hope that they don't mess it up.

John Hamm. Every time I see and hear him, I think it's Bruce Wayne

Mensrea said:
John Hamm. Every time I see and hear him, I think it's Bruce Wayne

Definitely get the Wayne vibe, has he ever done action to see if he could be Batman?

Karl Urban has the chin for the job.