By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Pikmin 3 Thread-Questions, Thoughts and Opinions inside! Did you pick it up?

Glad to hear you like it! Not sure if you should be concerned about length, though.

Mine came today, but it's a birthday present so I can't play it for another week :-

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

aw man sucks that you have to wait that long :/

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Einsam_Delphin said:
tbone51 said:
Conegamer said:
tbone51 said:
Pikmin 4 for WiiU! I hope... It comes out in either 2017 or 2018! We need more pikmin! Next imo A green + orange pikmin!

That's pretty optimistic...

Also, Olimar is in SSB4, so I doubt any other characters will be. Maybe an optinal skin, though (like Daisy).

theres actually a theory to my reason, and i also notice other people thought the same as me on Miiverse. Its the fact that in all of the pics with olimar and/or pikmin, there isn't a single rock or wing pikmin. This means 1 out of 2 things. Sakarai doesn't want us to see how they look yet(weird) or Olimar is exclusive to white and purple pikmin while another character (Alph) has rock and wing pikmin exclusive. Makes sense to represent each captain theme. Also they could be like mario and luigi? Similar fighting styles but different attacks/methods! Just saying my prediction has some strong points behind it, unless sakarai doesn't include rock/wing pikmin which imo would be a terrible decision since pikmin 3 is coming/ already came out!

I agree with this! Alph should be a character! (or maybe Brittany so there's more girls in the game) Pikmin is that awesome of a franchise so it deserves multiple characters!

Also, please no spoilers from those of you luckys in Japan! D:

If there's another Pikmin character in Smash Bros, I would prefer it be a creature rather than a person, such as a Bulborb or the likes. I can't imagine any of the new human characters playing much different than Olimar, and Smash Bros has too many similar moveset/clone characters as is.

*Sigh*...us poor Americans have to wait until August the 4th for the game...

MTZehvor said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
tbone51 said:
Conegamer said:
tbone51 said:

I agree with this! Alph should be a character! (or maybe Brittany so there's more girls in the game) Pikmin is that awesome of a franchise so it deserves multiple characters!

Also, please no spoilers from those of you luckys in Japan! D:

If there's another Pikmin character in Smash Bros, I would prefer it be a creature rather than a person, such as a Bulborb or the likes. I can't imagine any of the new human characters playing much different than Olimar, and Smash Bros has too many similar moveset/clone characters as is.

*Sigh*...us poor Americans have to wait until August the 4th for the game...

True, but if we have to have clone characters, I'd prefer one of them be from the Pikmin series.

Well atleast we got to play the game early, and the same will likely go for many other games aswell.

I'm surprised there isnt more reaction to the game just yet. I thought everyone was getting it?

Around the Network
Roma said:
aw man sucks that you have to wait that long :/

Not really, it's only 6 days! Still before Americans

But on the Saturday I'm going away for a week so won't really be able to play it anyway :/

This game looks very interesting. Saddly I don't have a WiiU and won't buy one until at least holiday 2014, but Pikmin is on my list.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

I got it today !
First impressions: The game is gorgeous ! Screenshots don´t do it justice !
The pointer controls are far better than in Pikmin 1/2 for the Wii, the controler rumbles when your cursor is on an enemy, lock on feature is amazing !
The protagonists speak in typical Banjo Kazooie style... what else... day one update around 95 mb, downloaded and installed in 8 minutes.
Fantastic game !

spurgeonryan said:
I did not know it was out in europe yet. This and mario & luigi? Lucky!

What do u thinkk condgamer?

As I mentioned earlier, it's a birthday present so I won't be able to play it until Thursday...but it looks damn good, that's for sure.

Will be picking this up tomorrow along with a black wiimote.