By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

TheSting said:

Least he doesn't don't main that crappy Sabre

Pfft, i havent used Sabrewulf consistently since Season 1 :P  Riptor is my new main xD  

Hoping to get good with maybe Cinder when he comes out too.  

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:

After spending more time playing a DC in NW, currently level 39 and doing a few more dungeons, I'm starting to hate PUGs. To say the DC is an aggro magnet is an understatement, its normal to pull aggro but my god its annoying when your team don't help you out and midway through the final room I'm kiting around half a dozen mobs. I've noticed that alot if players don't know how to play they're class correctly and you'll have a CW or a SW run into a room and aggro 20+ mobs and then I'm the bad one coz I simply cant keep up the healing. I ran Idris earlier.... Its was a nightmare, I've never been so stressed trying to play my class before.

I haven't played in about 3 days. Still at level 42. 

State of Decay. Never watched Naruto.

smroadkill15 said:
State of Decay. Never watched Naruto.

Same here

State of Decay I love that game

Around the Network

Xbox One Achievement Unlocked Leaked Features On Windows 10

The Windows users who can’t wait to install the new version found out new details about the build 10056, which has a lot of updates for applications, as well as new animations. According to the newly leaked Windows 10 build, gamers, especially Xbox or Xbox One console users, will see on-screen notifications when they will complete tasks and they will “earn an achievement”. This way, Microsoft will thank its users for joining the Windows Insider program.

The “Achievement Unlocked” feature is very popular on Xbox or Xbox One consoles which allows the users to earn achievements when they download or just open applications. The feature will be added to Windows 10 and will work the same. If you got your hands on the build 10056, open the Insider Hub and you’ll see a message saying “Insider since October 2014. You just earned an achievement for joining the Windows Insider program. Thanks for making Windows better!”

Perhaps Microsoft will add this feature in order to teach its users to get familiarized with Windows 10 and its features. The will explore the operating system like never before and they will be rewarded for helping Microsoft to improve its platform.

The “Achievement Unlocked” in Windows 10 will be tied to the achievements in Xbox and PS4 – but here, achievements are in fact called “trophies” and they are given to gamers who unlock achievements.

Microsoft hasn’t come with an official statement regarding the “Achievement Unlocked” feature which was seen on Windows 10 build 10056, but we’re pretty sure it will be introduced because Microsoft has learned from the mistakes they did with Windows 8 OS and now they want to interact more with their users. The Windows 10 is rumored to be released this summer and some believe this will happen in June.

http://culturemob.com/xbox-achievement-unlocked-leaked-features-windows-10

Well it seems that the KI community has spoken and they believe KI is better than MKX in both netcode and gameplay overall.  Presentation and story goes to MKX therefor it has a bigger budget, but they dont like the combos and netcode in MKX.  

Keep in mind these are fans of fighting games, not just KI.  

JayWood2010 said:

Well it seems that the KI community has spoken and they believe KI is better than MKX in both netcode and gameplay overall.  Presentation and story goes to MKX therefor it has a bigger budget, but they dont like the combos and netcode in MKX.  

http://www.ultra-combo.com/forums/index.php?topic=8929.0

JayWood2010 said:

Yeah, KI seems to be excellent if you take fighting games serious for competitive matches and don't play it for story modes or stuff like that. 

crissindahouse said:
JayWood2010 said:

Yeah, KI seems to be excellent if you take fighting games serious for competitive matches and don't play it for story modes or stuff like that. 

It really is.  Story mode is coming in June for singleplayer fans though.

In general though in my opinion KI has better characters, music, and combo system.  That is what makes KI so unique though, each character is vastly different and it really expands the gameplay.  Each character has a reason to be in the universe with vastly different gameplay.

MK just has very clunky combos filled with juggling, and SF and KI fans are use to much more fluid combos strung together.

However MK has the best story in all fighting games in my opinion and possibly the bet graphics too.  I have yet to play MKX though, but i dont buy them to play competitively because im not a fan of the combo system personally.