By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

OMG Star wars battlefront 3? Yes please!!!.

I remember coming home from school and playing SW:BF2 every day, starting conquest on hoth with 600 reinforcements on every side and letting the battle commence!!!

Which leads me to this question....., are they going to include custom private matches likes this where you can set the number of reinforcement, change maps solo without online connectivity similar to that of SWBF2?

Around the Network

MK got a lot of backslash with the microtransactions also it is not a franchise that is popular in the professional fighting community is it?

BTW where is Goat simulator?

FightingSmile said:
OMG Star wars battlefront 3? Yes please!!!.

I remember coming home from school and playing SW:BF2 every day, starting conquest on hoth with 600 reinforcements on every side and letting the battle commence!!!

Which leads me to this question....., are they going to include custom private matches likes this where you can set the number of reinforcement, change maps solo without online connectivity similar to that of SWBF2?

I guess it will be like BF where you can rent a server.

GamechaserBE said:
MK got a lot of backslash with the microtransactions also it is not a franchise that is popular in the professional fighting community is it?

BTW where is Goat simulator?

I think its moderately popular.  Ive never really watched it professionally.  Its nothing compared to big japanese fighting games though.

Goat simulator tomorow? Would be great considering it is a title I am interested to try it out.

@Jaywood: I just feel MK is not really a tournament game where people compete with each other. It is more a popular game for the masses because of the fatalities.

Around the Network
GamechaserBE said:

@Jaywood: I just feel MK is not really a tournament game where people compete with each other. It is more a popular game for the masses because of the fatalities.

I completely agree.

MK is a shallow game with no soul whatsoever. Most western games suffer from this.

TiagoCosta said:
MK is a shallow game with no soul whatsoever. Most western games suffer from this.

Well idk if id call it shallow.  MK is pretty much iniversally praised as having the best story in fighting games, and its also one of the most popular fighting games for both casuals and the fighting game community.  It just has a clunky combo system and poor netcode, though still very popular

JayWood2010 said:
TiagoCosta said:

Well idk if id call it shallow.  MK is pretty much iniversally praised as having the best story in fighting games, and its also one of the most popular fighting games for both casuals and the fighting game community.  It just has a clunky combo system and poor netcode, though still very popular

Stuff like cod, tlou, uncharted, tomb raider.. Sell a lot and are shallow.

Cool tricks sell after all.

TiagoCosta said:
JayWood2010 said:

Stuff like cod, tlou, uncharted, tomb raider.. Sell a lot and are shallow.

Cool tricks sell after all.

THough none of those games are shallow.  You just dont like them.  Big difference