By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Angelus said:
If anyone here ever wants to play some DoA feel free to add me on Live if you don't have me already.

GT is Arch Adonias

I'm up to it. 

One of these days.

Around the Network
JLC215 said:
Angelus said:
So my brother and I have each other's accounts set to be home on the other person's Xbox. This allows us to share digital games with each other since any account gets to play the games of the home account on a console for free. It also means whenever I buy something on my account his console will automatically download it (unless manually cancelled). All pretty cool. It also leads to situations like this......

I come home from a weekend trip to 44 notifications. WTF is this I ask myself? Apparently my brother had bough DoA5:LR, which for some messed up reason seems to download every single damn character as well as several outfits/outfit packs separately. Thank god I wasn't here for all that cus man I would have lost my shit lol

How do you set this up?  A mate and I were going to do this but never got around to it.

Log into your account on the console you want it to be at home on, then go settings, there you'll see an option on the bottom left called "My Xbox." From there it's the option right at the top that says "My Home Xbox" which takes you to the option to make that console your home console. That's all

Seece said:
Can't wait for Behemoths GAME 4, they've always delivered for me.

They are amazing devs.  Castle Crasher and BattleBlock Theater were both brilliant.  I never play Alien Hominid though

JayWood2010 said:
Seece said:
Can't wait for Behemoths GAME 4, they've always delivered for me.

They are amazing devs.  Castle Crasher and BattleBlock Theater were both brilliant.  I never play Alien Hominid though

I thought I wrote this for a moment xD. Took the words out my mouth 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Hominid is quite the hard game.

Then again I can now go hitless on Viking first level without much problems.. Memorization is scary.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
I might be the only person here who's not a big Behemoth fan. I tried Battleblock when it was on GWG, thought it was ok but nothing too special. I've said this before though, I've never been able to get into platformers other than Sonic, so it's not too surprising that I didn't like Battleblock that much. I might like Castle Crashers since it's not a platformer. Anyone know what genre Game 4 is?

Srpg. Like fire emblem.

Gameplay

www.thebehemoth.com/game4/

I want castle crashers 2 from behemoth.
Seriously, that would be an instant commercial success.

shikamaru317 said:

Hmmm, that might be pretty good. As far as SRPG's go though I'm probably more likely to get Double Fine's Massive Chalice once it releases on XB1, since I'm more of a Double Fine fan than a Behemoth fan.

Why not both? 

shikamaru317 said:
TiagoCosta said:
shikamaru317 said:

Hmmm, that might be pretty good. As far as SRPG's go though I'm probably more likely to get Double Fine's Massive Chalice once it releases on XB1, since I'm more of a Double Fine fan than a Behemoth fan.

Why not both?

I have a limited game budget and there alot of games releasing this year that I want to play. Hopefully one or the other will end up on GWG since MS got both of them as console exclusives.

When I say both I'm counting with sales and stuff, not exactly day 1. 

:p When I say "want" over here doesn't mean I'm getting it day 1, depends on the game, release window, my current available budget etc

shikamaru317 said:
Amazon has got a great Xbox One deal going right now. AC Unity bundle + Wolfenstein: The New Order + an extra wireless controller for $350. The deal has allowed Xbox One to pass PS4 for the time being, #6 vs. #11.

That's a damn good deal.