By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

View on YouTube

Around the Network

With Aganos having Armor i can see him being incredibly scary changing people's gameplan entirely. And if youre a sadira player, good luck haha

I hope they will save all the big announcement for E3. What I need from GDC and smaller shows is Summer of Arcade announcement. Four quality small games, in term of production cost, in two months, a game every two weeks.
Leave all the Rare stuff and other big announcement for E3, please!

If Microsoft is going to add a third Forza and if it will be a "Kart" racer, why do they need to copy Nintendo? Why don't they copy Disney "Cars" franchise?

They can use the Forza name and get advantage of the licenses they have.
They can also add car customization like the ones we saw in NFS: Underground games and PS2 era Midnight Club, while still using a kiddy, cart animations/graphics.
Also, it would be easier to have a stupid, fun story in the game. I think that would be better than forcing unsuitable Microsoft characters.

They can do so much more if they go with this direction.

shikamaru317 said:
The only Halo 5 weapon change I've had an issue with is the rocket launcher, the new model looks so generic compared to the SPNKr. The sniper rifle, SMG, and Spartan Laser changes are fine by me.

well, it's a good thing that the spnknr version is coming back in the form of a legendary weapon.  :)

can't wait to see how it looks. 

it'd be so awesome if there are legendary weapons for all the weapons. 

Around the Network

We are almost going into the 100 day countdown to E3. Anybody want to start doing predictions now? COuld start the Bingo Cards again this year if you all want?

What are these bingo cards?

Before predicting I will wait for GDC as well.

When is GDC?

I will post somebody's bingo card from last year as an example if i can find one. Im not sure if anybody got BINGO last year though

Bingo cards last year were great fun. Definitely up for doing it again!

GDC is next week also; March 2nd - 6th.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

So basically, I can create it in such a way that all the likely ones are in columns , from very likely to not likely.:P