By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Pancakecoaster

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

Yep, I was about to post this myself. If it's keeps growing at the rate it has been it'll easily surpass the $130k stretch goal and they'll have to create some new stretch goals. This Kickstarter campaign is doing way better than the 1st Kickstarter campaign for Edge of Eternity.

I'd be happy just to see $60k reach first. I got a feeling going from $44k to $60k will take a lot longer than 0k to 44k.

gooch_destroyer said:
true_fan said:

These are basically the only 2 I care about Hopefully at least 1 of those new studios is AAA 1st party. Also I hate how he tries to be nice to gaming fans who have no interest in his console, that really upsets me.

So you want him to be an asshole?

Kind of, I want him to care abot Xbox fans and open minded gaming fans. He tiptoes too much, trying not to upset that vocal internet fans who have no interest in Xbox.

I really hope that after the Screamrider demo Microsoft will announced a Quantum Break demo, it can likely cause preorders for the game to spike and I REALLY want more gameplay for that. Also if there really is going to be a Gears remastered this year or a collection I DEMAND a multiplayer beta for it we don't want a Halo MCC situation again, do we? Last but not least I want Microsoft to open the Halo 5 beta again as compensation for the issues regarding multiplayer (yeah there is ODST but opening up the beta again sure would be nice and we can try out the improved gameplay).

Proud to be a Californian.

shikamaru317 said:
shikamaru317 said:

So, I think I localized the problem with DoA 5:LR. It appears to be caused by the online invite system. If you have the preferences set to allow online invites while you're playing it seems to crash the game when you get an invite. Hasn't crashed once since I turned online invites off. I'll test it some more to make sure that's what's causing the problem. Still a fairly big issue though, I hope they patch it soon, I think I'm going to hold off on buying the game until I can catch it on sale sometime.

I've done some more testing and I'm almost positive that the issue is caused by online invites (throwdowns). Played about 20 minutes straight with throwdowns turned off and it didn't crash once. Turned throwdowns back on and the game crashed within 3 minutes.

Better let koei know as soon as possible then.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
shikamaru317 said:

So, I think I localized the problem with DoA 5:LR. It appears to be caused by the online invite system. If you have the preferences set to allow online invites while you're playing it seems to crash the game when you get an invite. Hasn't crashed once since I turned online invites off. I'll test it some more to make sure that's what's causing the problem. Still a fairly big issue though, I hope they patch it soon, I think I'm going to hold off on buying the game until I can catch it on sale sometime.

I've done some more testing and I'm almost positive that the issue is caused by online invites (throwdowns). Played about 20 minutes straight with throwdowns turned off and it didn't crash once. Turned throwdowns back on and the game crashed within 3 minutes.

Interesting. Hopefully this is an issue isolated to the free trial

So I did a little search, it seems the game got a day 1 patch.

Without that patch it runs with no problems..

darkenergy said:
I really hope that after the Screamrider demo Microsoft will announced a Quantum Break demo, it can likely cause preorders for the game to spike and I REALLY want more gameplay for that. Also if there really is going to be a Gears remastered this year or a collection I DEMAND a multiplayer beta for it we don't want a Halo MCC situation again, do we? Last but not least I want Microsoft to open the Halo 5 beta again as compensation for the issues regarding multiplayer (yeah there is ODST but opening up the beta again sure would be nice and we can try out the improved gameplay).

I highly doubt they'll open the halo 5 beta again.

If another halo 5 beta comes along, you'll see it in the form of btb closer to release.  however, I don't see that happening either.

true_fan said:
gooch_destroyer said:

So you want him to be an asshole?

Kind of, I want him to care abot Xbox fans and open minded gaming fans. He tiptoes too much, trying not to upset that vocal internet fans who have no interest in Xbox.

He does, I feel shouldn't be a prick about it.

You know Tiago, I've been meaning to tell you....

Your sig freaks me the fuck out
Not quite sure why, but it does lol