By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

iceland said:
Goatseye said:

Lococycle was a waste of resource and TP time to remaster Conker.

I can agree on that, too bad 4J studios seems busy these day. I would love to see Banjo 1+2, Conker's BFD, and other Rare classics remastered/ported to the Xbox One.

Just... Imagine... A collection at 1080 60 fps, enhanced graphics! *drools

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Around the Network
true_fan said:
TiagoCosta said:

Way better than Spencer.

You don't like "nice guy" Spencer lol. I have voiced my opposition to his pandering to people who will never buy his console.

I'm not nice myself, and truth to be told spencer kind of nice guy (or that one from playstation) always feel so fake to me, Aaron at least is genuine. 

TiagoCosta said:
true_fan said:

You don't like "nice guy" Spencer lol. I have voiced my opposition to his pandering to people who will never buy his console.

I'm not nice myself, and truth to be told spencer kind of nice guy (or that one from playstation) always feel so fake to me, Aaron at least is genuine. 

Spencer has always been nice and one faced to the industry.

He never made videos on how to share Xbox One games.

roborad said:
FrontlineJaguar said:
wtf no Halo Mcc on sale ms don't do it i want to buy it. Maybe it will go on sale during weekend.

Halo goes on sale on the weekend.

Does anyway know if this is definite? And is anyone elses download speeds really slow? Got the telltale collection and the walking dead is taking about 5 minutes to download 1 percent.

Goatseye said:
TiagoCosta said:

He's so nice avoiding my questions about jp games. :P

Around the Network
TiagoCosta said:
Goatseye said:

He doesn't want to spoil an eventual surprise, that's all.

Goatseye said:
TiagoCosta said:
Goatseye said:

He doesn't want to spoil an eventual surprise, that's all.

Been some years with him leading MGS.. I'm definitely not surprised on the positive side. Xbox has been losing all jp gaming support since 2008 (yup that's right). 

TiagoCosta said:

Been some years with him leading MGS.. I'm definitely not surprised on the positive side. Xbox has been losing all jp gaming support since 2008 (yup that's right). 

Xbox never had much JP gaming support. All the JP games on the original Xbox from Nippon were bought.

X360 same thing. The only reason Xbox got some support from JP 3rd parties, is because of NA presence.

Goatseye said:

Xbox never had much JP gaming support. All the JP games on the original Xbox from Nippon were bought.

X360 same thing. The only reason Xbox got some support from JP 3rd parties, is because of NA presence.

Now try to compare the first years of 360 with the latest ones. 

Both exclusives and third party support. And look at jp sales as well on that time frame. 

You will reach a certain conclusion.

Oh and btw, westerns also buy systems for jp games ;)

TiagoCosta said:
Goatseye said:

If youre looking for japanese games then get PS.  Phil Spencer is an awesome head that is changing Xbox's image and has already made some great decisions like Scalebound, Phantom Dust, Tomb Raider, as well as rumored games like Banjo and others.  But he is no wizard either.  I dont expect him to shell out tons of money for miniscule sales in japan.  The thing about Scalebound and Phantom Dust is yes theyre japanese games, but also can be successful world wide rather than just the east.  Microsoft is wealthy, but i believe Xbox funds will be going to bigger games and franchises.

This is no offense to japanese games, but they dont sell well for the most part.  Japanese developers will need to decide to support xbox on their own.  The best Microsoft can do is support Xbox in japan with games like Scalebound, Phantom Dust, and maybe another first party ip like those.  But again, itll likely appeal to the west just as well.