By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Not a fan of Twisted Pixel but their next game is suppose to be much bigger than anything they have worked on before

Around the Network
Goatseye said:

Lococycle was a waste of resource and TP time to remaster Conker.

I can agree on that, too bad 4J studios seems busy these day. I would love to see Banjo 1+2, Conker's BFD, and other Rare classics remastered/ported to the Xbox One.

shikamaru317 said:

Itll be a while before Twisted Pixel release info though

I have seen new game. Very different from anything they've done before. More work to do on it but great start.

Well that studio sounded terrible, Japanese game must be done by Japaneses devs or at least someone capable with love for the said genre.

That studio was neither, looking at their portfolio.

TiagoCosta said:

To be fair, Double Helix had a terrible portfolio before Killer Instinct and then went on to being one of the best fighting games.  Im sure there was a reason they went with them, but just decided it wasnt working out.  Though we likely wont ever know the reason why

Around the Network
  1. From Aaron about Phantom Dust. Yay! :) RT game is still in development don't worry!

JayWood2010 said:
TiagoCosta said:

To be fair, Double Helix had a terrible portfolio before Killer Instinct and then went on to being one of the best fighting games.  Im sure there was a reason they went with them, but just decided it wasnt working out.  Though we likely wont ever know the reason why

I'm talking about jp portfolio, the games they helped developing weren't bad. 

Aaron Greenberg is heartless lol, partly why I like him.

He could have waited a day before talking about the game still progressing.

true_fan said:

Way better than Spencer.

TiagoCosta said:
true_fan said:

Way better than Spencer.

You don't like "nice guy" Spencer lol. I have voiced my opposition to his pandering to people who will never buy his console.