By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

shikamaru317 said:
JayWood2010 said:

EverQuest, H1Z1, and Planetside 2 will most likely come, but im not sure if it will release simultaneosly with PS4 since that has been worked on for a while now

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
I've heard that H1Z1 is as good as or better than DayZ. EverQuest Next definitely has potential, though I think that they're currently considering making it P2P, so I'll skip it if they do. I haven't heard much about Planetside 2 so I'll have to research it some.

H1Z1 has had a lot of flak actually.

Planetside 2 however is a good game

I didn't like Planetside 2 on PC (with so many players, the own actions are never as important as with much less players in a competitive shooter and with that it's automatically not very interesting for me) and Everquest is a game I would never even try because I could get too addicted to it^^

H1Z1 is also not that great atm but it surely has potential if the map will be much bigger as it is right now and if they can manage that the game will be more about the zombies and not only PvP all the freaking time.

shikamaru317 said:

I've heard that H1Z1 is as good as or better than DayZ, and it's F2P, so that's a big plus in my book. EverQuest Next definitely has potential, though I think that they're currently considering making it P2P, so I'll skip it if they do. I haven't heard much about Planetside 2 so I'll have to research it some.

I find the atmosphere in Day Z much much better atm and you can't buy anything which makes it also better for me as a game where you can pay to get drops to get  better in the game (if you get the drop, if you are unlucky other people will simply steal what you paid for which makes it a horrible mechanic for me)

But if H1Z1 will get a much bigger world in the future and if they manage to change some stuff it could be  a great game. It does already some stuff good like the crafting system. 

Nice. Glad to hear these game will likely come to Xbox.

Around the Network

Edit: that was already posted^^

Maybe Phil Spencer knew about this acquisition when he said more cross-play games for Xbox/PC in 2015?

Ugh now this thread is causing that thing to download on my phone.

When will it end.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Ka-pi96 said:
Conegamer said:
Ugh now this thread is causing that thing to download on my phone.

When will it end.

As soon as you join the PC master race

Hey I can't use my PC all the time! 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

damn. lots of good news !

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion