By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Thanks people :)

Around the Network
DaveyBoy88 said:

I wasn't a lurker. I chose VGC randomly believe it or not. Was on Neogaf but I can't stand it anymore. Plus, they always had bad things to say about VGC, so I figured the enemy of my enemy is my friend :)

What do you mean how VGC works?

Everybody try to be friendly to each other here and mods don't tolerate trolling or other offensive posts.

Code of conduct resumed to a sentence.

DaveyBoy88 said:
Goatseye said:
DaveyBoy88 said:

I wasn't a lurker. I chose VGC randomly believe it or not. Was on Neogaf but I can't stand it anymore. Plus, they always had bad things to say about VGC, so I figured the enemy of my enemy is my friend :)

Lmao xD xD xD I like the way you think haha  VGC > Gaf anyways :P lol 

Oh and welcome to VGC as well as Xbox Empire :D  Hope to see you in here a lot more

Goatseye said:
Have some of you played Ace Combat 6?
It is an amazing game.

Only played the demo and it was great just like Ace Combat 4 and 5 on PS2. Would love to see Ace Combat 7 as a Xbox One exclusive.

DaveyBoy88 said:
Hi Peeps,

I'm DaveyBoy88 - new to the forums. Massive XBox fan. Had the first and the 360. Both were the best of their gens imo and I'm sure, at the end, the XB1 will be known to be the best - where it matters: GAMES.

So yeah, that's me. See ya'll around :)

Welcome to VGChartz, DaveyBoy! Hope you have a good time!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
Goatseye said:
Have some of you played Ace Combat 6?
It is an amazing game.

Only played the demo and it was great just like Ace Combat 4 and 5 on PS2. Would love to see Ace Combat 7 as a Xbox One exclusive.

It would be just a word from MS and it would be done. I don't think Namco would mind if MS funded Ace Combat 7.

MS had a flight sim studio for Windows but they shut it down. It would've been nice to use their experience to make a major Flight Sim/Combat on Xbox.

Thanks everyone.

I'm very amped for KI: Season 2 at the moment.

Can't wait for MCC obviously. Project Spark looks so intruiging, and the fan service with the appearance of Conker at the end of the e3 vid was really great. All in all, I feel that MS has listened to the complaints of the "grey shooterbox" (though it was awesome and new at the time) image of the 360 and is giving us wide choice of experiences that match (and imo surpass) what PS gamers have been bragging about - honestly, who can say Little Big Planet looks better than Project Spark? Come on.

Peace out!

Hope Mercury is exclusive to Xbox. This way Asian market will see it as a machine for a broader audience.

shikamaru317 said:
Dang, some of these quarterly financial reports are making me sad. Sega's profits halved, Capcom even lower than Sega. And the reason for the poor quarters? Sega only released one game during the quarter and Capcom released none. The sad thing is that both of them could have releases every quarter easily, they're both sitting on a treasure trove of IP's that they don't do much of anything with.

I don't think none of them have money or confidence to release games quarterly and support it with heavy marketing.

shikamaru317 said:
Dang, No Man's Sky announced for PC but no Xbox One. Guess I'll be saving up to upgrade my PC sooner rather than later.

They can't announce it now. But you know it's coming.