By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Goatseye said:
Hope Mercury is exclusive to Xbox. This way Asian market will see it as a machine for a broader audience.

I'm guessing that it's a console exclusive until Sony announces the PS4 for China, Although MS needs to secure some of these chinese games as exclusives for Xbox I'm honestly surprised at how good some of these games look.

Around the Network
Goatseye said:
shikamaru317 said:
Dang, No Man's Sky announced for PC but no Xbox One. Guess I'll be saving up to upgrade my PC sooner rather than later.

They can't announce it now. But you know it's coming.

This.

It's coming for sure.

Ok yeah I def would like to see Mercury make its way to the west. THat actually looked good :) Make it happen MSFT.  Xbox.Uservoice time? THough even if posted i expect like 3 people to actually know what the game is lol

Ryuu96, that's an awesome interview. Can't wait for e3 next year!

Wow, Black Tusk is already 150 people o.O They grew quickly lol

Around the Network

Yes, welcome new guy!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

BT at 150 means they might resume that new ip sometime next year, if they aren't still working on it.

They just need to keep working on that great tech demo they showed at E3 2013.

They did say it was only put on hold after the whole fiasco, so sooner or later that game will become a reality :) No worries

If you all want them to localize Mercury, go vote for it here https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251647-gaming-achievements/suggestions/6243734-bring-mercury-to-the-west-chinese-game