By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

JayWood2010 said:

I loved Turok Evolution.  Turok for Ps360 was horrible though

I don't remember a lot about Evolution, but Turok for the PS3 and 360 was indeed awful.. My favorite will be always be Turok 2 in any case..

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
You know what we need. A good dinosaur game. Scalebound and Evolve will help a bit but still not exactly.

We need another Turok, Dino Crisis, or new ip that is actually good with dinosaurs in it. Maybe No Man's Sky, it has dinosaurs in it i think

Also an airplane game. Crimson Skies type and a new Mechassault

Ace Combat 6 was the last good flight sim/arcade on 7th gen.
MS should fund another Ace Combat like AC6 not AC Horizon.
Namco hasn't done nothing to bring AC to spotlight.

TheSting said:
JayWood2010 said:

I feel like they hinted at both a new Crimson Skies and Mechassault just earlier this year.  Somebody correct me if im wrong

TheSting said:
JayWood2010 said:
You know what we need. A good dinosaur game. Scalebound and Evolve will help a bit but still not exactly.

We need another Turok, Dino Crisis, or new ip that is actually good with dinosaurs in it. Maybe No Man's Sky, it has dinosaurs in it i think

YES!! I would love an airplane game so much! 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Hi Peeps,

I'm DaveyBoy88 - new to the forums. Massive XBox fan. Had the first and the 360. Both were the best of their gens imo and I'm sure, at the end, the XB1 will be known to be the best - where it matters: GAMES.

So yeah, that's me. See ya'll around :)

Have some of you played Ace Combat 6?
It is an amazing game.

DaveyBoy88 said:
Hi Peeps,

I'm DaveyBoy88 - new to the forums. Massive XBox fan. Had the first and the 360. Both were the best of their gens imo and I'm sure, at the end, the XB1 will be known to be the best - where it matters: GAMES.

hey Davo. Welcome to Empire.

I hope you were a lurker and know how VGC works.

Welcome DaveyBoy. Enjoy VgChartz!

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Goatseye said:
DaveyBoy88 said:
Hi Peeps,

hey Davo. Welcome to Empire.

I hope you were a lurker and know how VGC works.

I wasn't a lurker. I chose VGC randomly believe it or not. Was on Neogaf but I can't stand it anymore. Plus, they always had bad things to say about VGC, so I figured the enemy of my enemy is my friend :)

What do you mean how VGC works?