By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Just a quick update. I changed my GT to Arch Adonias.
Try to spell this one right Jay

Around the Network

You can put me down for Halo, Gears, Killer Instinct, and Left 4 Dead.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Halo 5

1 Dual welding
2 more vehicules (pretty much everything we've seen so far to be usable at some point in the game)
3 better vehicle missions, or like some one said better mission objective than just follow that marker go hit that button. Something like the space fight was great, the warthog race, scorpion mission, but they could do better, like kind of boss fights against a mega structure where you have a choice of air and land vehicle to destroy it. well be more creative with what is already there and I'll be happy
4. better ally AI (and improve even more on the group enemy AI with more variety or f action/reaction)
5. and over the top Master Chief epicness, like the mega Rambo of the future lol :D

1. Longer Campaign (Let's say 12 missions instead of 8 like in Halo 4)
2. Even more diversive campaign; traditional linear combat but also huge sandbox-style missions with lots of vehicles
3. 24 or even 32 player multiplayer matches but not forgetting traditional small-scale matches.
4. Much improved AI on both enemy and allied side.
5. Spartan Ops: Season 2 that is designed more clever than Season 1. Quality > quanity.

kowenicki said:
Everyone knows the free download for AC2 is now live right?

Now it's free I can grind my way through it and see if I like it more this time, gave up on it after about 30 mins last time.

It's a great game once you get into it.

I downloaded it just for the digital rights

Around the Network
Angelus said:

I downloaded it just for the digital rights

Clever man, I have to admit!

For those who may interest this:

D4.

78.2 million Xbox 360 units sold, people!

Wright said:

78.2 million Xbox 360 units sold, people!

Thank you for the updates Mr Vice President! XD

Congrats to X360 and MSFT for this great accomplishment

Btw, has anyone played legendary slayer in Halo 4? Minus sprint, it feels exactly like Halo 3. My new favorite playlist.