By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - BioWare on next Mass Effect: "Sh**t's gettin' real"

Tagged games:

sales2099 said:
Shit getting more real then reapers invading/killing all sentient life?

riiiight :P

There are beings in the universe more powerful than the Reapers. If you played Mass Effect 3 you would know this.

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
sales2099 said:

There are beings in the universe more powerful than the Reapers. If you played Mass Effect 3 you would know this.

dp

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

S.T.A.G.E. said:
sales2099 said:

Yep....humanity!!

Cerberus FTW

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
sales2099 said:

Yep....humanity!!

Cerberus FTW

Have you played the Leviathan DLC?

EA is shiet and the ending of ME3 sucks.

On a serious note; the Mass Effect series really took a plunge for me, I hate that Bioware have basically gone from being the world's foremost RPG developer to becoming an action adventure drone like everyone else, focusing on a "cinematic experience" aimed at the "broader audience".

In a generation plagued by inflated review scores and over the top, undeserved hype, the ME series sits really high on my list of "what the hell?" games in the 7th gen.

Around the Network
Mummelmann said:

On a serious note; the Mass Effect series really took a plunge for me, I hate that Bioware have basically gone from being the world's foremost RPG developer to becoming an action adventure drone like everyone else, focusing on a "cinematic experience" aimed at the "broader audience".

In a generation plagued by inflated review scores and over the top, undeserved hype, the ME series sits really high on my list of "what the hell?" games in the 7th gen.

Yep.  Couldn't have said it better myself. 

And the piling on of all this BLTG whatever political correct-ness is just obnoxious.

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

I don't care.

Second team, consisting mostly of old guys, that worked on KotOR, are back, working on a new IP (new SW based RPG most-def) that is the fucking bomb ladies and gentleman.

That game will set my brain on fire.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Can't wait to see what they do with the franchise

But if its set after Mass Effect 3 then people are unable to travel the universe because all the mass relays were destroyed, so how would they get around that?

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Mummelmann said:

EA might be to blame for that. They were on a two year development cycle after EA bought them.