By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - BioWare on next Mass Effect: "Sh**t's gettin' real"

Tagged games:

The Fury said:
If they do anything they need to start a new story, just in the ME universe. And if there is any multiplayer, don't let it affect the story outcome....infact don't put multiplayer in there, waste of time, spend more time on the main game.

Wait, main character 'review'...we are going to be waiting a while on this game aren't we?

Oh and EA is shite, ME3 ending was rubbish, etc

Agree with the first part of the bolded; having the MP affect the SP was annoying and a blatant attempt to get people to try the MP.

Disagree with the second. Having a multiplayer game where you can fling around biotics and tech abilities was a lot of fun. It also gave players a chance to test drive classes they may not have tried in a full playthrough not to mention the fun of controlling different alien species; Krogan Vangaurds were brilliant!

Actually, Bioware, return to the RPGs of old and let me choose my race/species. Would love to play as a Krogan!

Around the Network

So I should expect Online all the time requirements, lol.

So will our choices actually mean anything in the end?

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

If that EA game pricing rumor is true, then I can guarantee you I will not be purchasing ME3 at launch. I love the series, but no standard game is worth $80.

Fu*king hyped for this honestly. Tbh mass effect is the best of bioware next to KOTOR series, the only series that can't be accused of being milked even if it spans several trilogies. The quality speaks for itself after all.

Intel core i7 930 OC @ 4.0 ghz

XFX Double dissipation Radeon HD 7950 356 bit 3gb GDDR5 OC @ 1150 MHz core + 1575 x 4 memory

Triple channel DDR 3 12gb RAM 1600 MHz

Around the Network

Shit getting more real then reapers invading/killing all sentient life?

riiiight :P

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

When I think of ways to tease a deep, compelling story, "shit is getting real" is at the top of the list. Like Bad Boys II and professional wrestling storylines.

sales2099 said:
Shit getting more real then reapers invading/killing all sentient life?

riiiight :P

That was only in our galaxy though. There's a whole universe left to explore

I can't wait for it actually. Loved the series this gen and I didn't have much issue with the ending in ME3 (though I wish we could have had a throw down with Harbinger after the waves of enemies).

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

"open-mindedness when it comes to gender options and GLBTI-inclusive stories."

Is that a selling point or something? What is the percentage of the active video-game playing population that falls into that category?

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.