By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360's main selling point?

I think it's less content for more money.
http://i.imgur.com/zl10SZ0.jpg

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Around the Network

I'm saying I don't understand why people still buy it.

Xbox 360 / PS3 multiplats would be the main selling point.

PS3 has more going for it this year. I honestly think it's odd how many people are still getting either platform. That may be because I got the PS3 6 years ago though.

For me the only reason is Tales of Vesperia xD.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network

The exclusives I guess. If you enjoy shooters (like most Americans) then you buy a 360. Gears, Halo and early CoD DLC. Plus I guess the mentally of if you're paying for it and others aren't, then it must be a better service. Some people actually believe this.

Same as any other console: the games.

Low Price + Halo + Lead Platform for multiplats like Call of Duty.

Advantage #1 will be gone next gen which will harm its #3 advantage which in turn will harm the #2 advantage.

I'm flattered!

But, for me, the 360 was a must buy for the games. The other features are great, too. It just has games I like or the better version of many games. No earth shattering secret reason, I'm afraid.

It has a very large library and a lot of the earlier titles are very cheap. It's in a similar position to the PS2 in 2004 and 2005. A lot of its best games are all $15-20 or cheaper.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.