By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Does Sony have a mascot?

Sony Mascot?

Kratos 62 23.13%

Nathan Drake 52 19.40%

Sackboy 65 24.25%

GT car...? 27 10.07%

Not voting 62 23.13%

Total:268

PS1 - Crash Bandicoot
PS2 - Solid Snake (or perhaps Kratos)
PS3 - Nathan Drake

Around the Network

R&C the mascot has to be cute

Lmao @ "master chief" as a mascot

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

you say diabolical I say sexy!

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Arius Dion said:
No, no it does not. Because Sony's platforms have always been third party dominated. Which they learned this past gen is not necessarily a good thing, for thirds are only as loyal as their wallets.

Sonys best platformers have all been made by companies that are currently first party. The only reason those games might not be around is because of third party funding before their purchase.

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Toro and Koro are Japan mascot only! Sheesh... we only just got our first Toro game here in the west just a few weeks ago.

Pfft. And Sony calls that region free? :P

PDF said:

Can Mark Cerny be our PS4 mascot?   He so quiet and calculated, plus he just looks so diabolical.

Actually that would be awesome. But he is more the face then the mascot

I think they at least wanted Sackboy to become their Mario. They even made a karting game for him.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

PDF said:

Can Mark Cerny be our PS4 mascot?   He so quiet and calculated, plus he just looks so diabolical.

He looks like he wants to eat someones baby. D:

I would have to say Kratos for sure, I actually had to google "Sackboy", which would be poor form for a Mascott in my opinion! :P

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

It's one of the cars from Gran Turismo.

VGChartz