By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Club Nintendo Elite rewards for 2013 announced!

Which reward are you guys going to pick?

Three-Poster Set 3 16.67%

The Legend of Zelda: Majo... 8 44.44%

2014 Club Nintendo Calendar 1 5.56%

Super Smash Bros. 0 0%

WarioWare: D.I.Y. Showcase 0 0%

The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening DX 3 16.67%

Super Mario Land 0 0%

Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword 3 16.67%

Didn't qualify :( 0 0%

Total:18
mai said:
MDMAlliance said:
mai said:
Lame for Gold, 5 bucks worth value.

$5 is a good bit for something you get for free for buying games you would have bought anyway.
50+ coins per game, only 300 needed for Gold. 

That's $1 value I get back from each game I purchase and register, i.e. 2,5% discount from usual value of $40. Meh. Though I'm really complaining more about freedom of investing this value to games I want rather than actual size of this investment. Credit for coins -- that's what I'd like (afaik European Club Nintendo offers that?).

You mean you would like to have what early adopters of the Deluxe Wii U have?  Something similar, at least. 

Around the Network
MDMAlliance said:

You mean you would like to have what early adopters of the Deluxe Wii U have?  Something similar, at least. 

Yep.

Pretty sweet rewards, I guess. I would also assume that the Majora's Mask stuff is maybe hinting at a re-release, r even a sequel?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I didn't want anything last year and I don't see anything I want this year. I think I got Majora's Mask last year as my reward. I'm not sure. It was some digital game that I never even bothered to play. That means I've spent about a thousand dollars and got a $10 game as my reward.

I made Platinum status within months last year. The points I would have gotten on the surveys I ignored alone would qualify me for at least a Gold status, I'm sure. I'm disappointed.

mai said:
green_sky said:
My first time with Club Nintendo. So i don't know how good or bad these are compared to previous years. Went with Majora Mask soundtrack.

Calendars, posters, figurines, Mario hat (or was it a year before?) -- usual junk for collectors and fans -- soundtrack this year is a better reward imo.

I see. Some people were wishing for Luigi (green) hat this year. 

Around the Network

And looking at the games, I already own the all with no exceptions! Too old for posters. Guess I'll go with a CD even though I'll never listen to it.

attaboy said:
I didn't want anything last year and I don't see anything I want this year. I think I got Majora's Mask last year as my reward. I'm not sure. It was some digital game that I never even bothered to play. That means I've spent about a thousand dollars and got a $10 game as my reward.

I made Platinum status within months last year. The points I would have gotten on the surveys I ignored alone would qualify me for at least a Gold status, I'm sure. I'm disappointed.

Either way it's free stuff.  Games you bought would have cost the same either way.

Picked up my copy of Super Smash Bros. :)

I love Club Nintendo. I have not paid for a single N64 VC title yet... and they'll all eventually come to my Wii U for like $2.

At those complaining, you're crazy.

You get free gifts annually plus all those free games throughout the year if you use your coins for various downloads. Almost every few weeks there's another great classic up for FREE.

I love it. All for just buying and playing games I would anyways and then spending a few minutes inputting surveys. Fantastic club here NOA.

MDMAlliance said:
green_sky said:
My first time with Club Nintendo. So i don't know how good or bad these are compared to previous years. Went with Majora Mask soundtrack.

Last year I went with the calendar.  I don't recall anything especially noteworthy last year.

Free Zelda Majora's Mask among other game choices too.

MDMAlliance said:
attaboy said:

Either way it's free stuff.  Games you bought would have cost the same either way.

I wouldn't have registered them, though!  The time I lost alone is worth more than $10.  I'll take 'em, though.