By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - THE LAST OF US HAS DONE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a tip. If somebody posts a spoiler, DON'T QUOTE THE SPOILER WITHOUT SPOILER TAGGING IT. It just means more posts that we have to go in and edit.

Fortunately, I'd already finished the game, and that's a bit of an oversimplification of the ending, but take it to a proper ending discussion thread.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

GAME OF GENERATION!

Amazing !!

Veknoid_Outcast said:
I'm going to leave this comment, then get the hell out of here for fear of spoilers.

Let's judge a game based on our own experience with it, and according to our own standards, please.

A Metacritic score isn't gospel.

Ok, then it might not be the highest rated, but the best game ever

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

bananaking21 said:
tres said:
Blood_Tears said:
tres said:
superchunk said:

I hate "perfect" scores. Nothing is perfect.

However game does look quite good tho.

it was a great game and it definitely wasnt perfect but if its just a simple checklist .  gameplay in some instances would knock it down a few points.  hell and the ending was stupid even my niece watch me finish and was like huh

after doing some killing and finally getting to happy ville

she ask if everything he said was true

he says yeah

she says ok

o.O

credits roll

take away a point geesh

Why don't you put a spoiler tag over that fucking mouth of yours!

oh oops i spoiled the great ending :

reported. 

also, ill be taking the word of people who actually know shit about story and story telling over you and your niece who probably just watched it on youtube so you can come here and spoil the game for others. 

it wouldn't be great if i had not played it would it?  fonzy thumbs up,  ayyyyyyy!.  naughty dog is one of my favorite companies but my head is not that far up their bum to say everything about the  game was perfect because it simply wasnt. the intro set the pace for an exiciting ride so pardon me if i think the end fell flat

Around the Network

Thank god i wasn't here, i would of been so pissed if the game was spoilt for me. I just started playing it today. Amazing game, better than Uncharted

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Congratz. I need to get back into the multiplayer.

KHlover said:

Sorry to break it to you, but Super Mario Galaxy 2 actually has 42 perfect review scores. :P

That's a negligible difference though and a HUGE achievement for Naughty Dog. Congratulations to the (second) best reviewed game this generation!

The last of us now has 42 perfect review scores as well on Meta, just sayin..

KHlover said:

Sorry to break it to you, but Super Mario Galaxy 2 actually has 42 perfect review scores. :P

That's a negligible difference though and a HUGE achievement for Naughty Dog. Congratulations to the (second) best reviewed game this generation!

Last of Us 42 perfect scores...haha =P

CGI-Quality said:
riderz13371 said:
KHlover said:

Last of Us 42 perfect scores...haha =P

43, sir. :)

I only counted 42 on meta. I wish they didn't take the 6/10 score...This game would be at 96 meta without that troll Quarter to Three.