By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - THE LAST OF US HAS DONE IT!!!!!!!!!!

40 PERFECT SCORES!! IT SURPASSED UNCHARTED 2'S 39 PERFECT SCORES.

OMFG GAME OF THE GENERATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit - 42 perfect scores.

Around the Network

Game of the Decade!!

I hate "perfect" scores. Nothing is perfect.

However game does look quite good tho.

superchunk said:

I hate "perfect" scores. Nothing is perfect.

However game does look quite good tho.

I don't look at 10/10 as a "perfect" score though. There is no such thing as a flawless game. It will never exist. A game that gets a 10 is just a very good game and that is what The Last of Us is.

Sorry to break it to you, but Super Mario Galaxy 2 actually has 42 perfect review scores. :P

That's a negligible difference though and a HUGE achievement for Naughty Dog. Congratulations to the (second) best reviewed game this generation!

Around the Network

disregard this post.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Not surprising.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

And get this:
That is being in 2013 -> Where games like God of War Ascension, Gears of War Judgment, Tomb Raider, Halo 4 and much much more are all rated around 80's in Metacritic.

DATS CRAZY MAN'

KHlover said:

Sorry to break it to you, but Super Mario Galaxy 2 actually has 42 perfect review scores. :P

That's a negligible difference though and a HUGE achievement for Naughty Dog. Congratulations to the (second) best reviewed game this generation!

There could be more perfect scores hanging around there for The last of us! Maybe they will get added, who knows! It's only 2 perfect scores away from snatching Super Mario Galaxy 2 title!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

KHlover said:

Wow, and no score below 90 like the first one. Impressive.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile