By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global HW UP! ALL SW UP! 29nd June 2013

Just gonna say it. X Zone is probably overtracked.

Around the Network

Why the boost for Wii U in Japan? No new games, and Game & Wario didn't push much hardware in EU/NA.....

2 weeks till Pikmin 3 pushes systems in Japan.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Better then terrible sales for the bottom 5. Meanwhile I do not understand the 360 boost in the top 3. PS3 has Last of Us 3DS has Animal crossing. 360 has? Do sales normally just go up at this time of the year?

Pretty great legs for Animal Crossing. It's even besting Last of Us' sales after 3 weeks, which demonstrates that the brand is now a very strong one. Color me impressed for another system seller for 3DS.

the_dengle said:
bobgamez said:
Is vgchartz expecting like a 300k npd for June for the 3ds? That would be the highest selling console for june sense 2011 when the 360 was beasting, i doubt it though, probably in the 200k range

We'll see. Animal Crossing, bro. Also I think this might have been a five-week month.

not saying its impossible, but that would be pretty impressive, thats pretty much double what the 3ds did last year

Around the Network

Freaking finally! What took so long?
Beside that, AC and TLOU doing very good and TLOU more so.
XZone did more than expected, but likely overtracked.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

These charts for the Wii and Wii U need to be updated. Nintendo has sold 13.84 Million software units for the Wii U as of March 2013, while on the charts it is at 7.6 million July 2013. As for Wii U hardware it was at 3.45 Million as of March and here it is at 3.19 Million in July and the Wii is closer to 100 Million than it says. Not sure about PS3 and Xbox 360 though.

It's nice to see two very good games at the top with Animal Crossing and The Last of Us, good to see Nintendo and Sony doing good... mostly.

OnlyOptional said:
These charts for the Wii and Wii U need to be updated. Nintendo has sold 13.84 Million software units for the Wii U as of March 2013, while on the charts it is at 7.6 million July 2013. As for Wii U hardware it was at 3.45 Million as of March and here it is at 3.19 Million in July and the Wii is closer to 100 Million than it says. Not sure about PS3 and Xbox 360 though.

Ur comparing shipped vs sold. Nintendos figures are for shipped to retailers while VGchartz is sold to customers.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

why you think PxZ is overtracked? 3DS had a nice boost in last weeks, so it is not strange that a new game sell more

Click HERE and be happy