By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predictions revisited - Episode One: Playstation fanbase: The Last of Us will sell BETTER than Halo 4

Tagged games:

Will The Last of Us sell BETTER than Halo 4?

Hellz to the yeah! 30 12.71%

Yes 14 5.93%

Maybe 37 15.68%

No 71 30.08%

Hell no! 53 22.46%

The fuck is going on here 31 13.14%

Total:236
Wright said:

I normally wouldn't bother commenting these kind of things, but with your analogy of MacDonald and the 5 Stars restaurant, I can't help but say that 5 stars restaurants tend to suck hard. I mean, you pay a fuckin' lot of money and they serve you dishes almost empty. McDonald tends to be cheaper and man, aren't you satisfied when you finish eating.

Watch out with those analogies!

Seriously everytime that guy jumps in your sig I want to punch my computer screen.  Why da fuck do have that?

And I agree with 5 star restaurants, who in their right mind would pay $30 or more for a dish that only fill 1/8 of the plate. :-p

Around the Network
nnodley said:
Wright said:

I normally wouldn't bother commenting these kind of things, but with your analogy of MacDonald and the 5 Stars restaurant, I can't help but say that 5 stars restaurants tend to suck hard. I mean, you pay a fuckin' lot of money and they serve you dishes almost empty. McDonald tends to be cheaper and man, aren't you satisfied when you finish eating.

Seriously everytime that guy jumps in your sig I want to punch my computer screen.  Why da fuck do have that?

And I agree with 5 star restaurants, who in their right mind would pay $30 or more for a dish that only fill 1/8 of the plate. :-p

I don't know what's worse. My signature features a guy overexcited because he's making the best sequel of all time for the best game of all time
What's with your signature? Check closely, you can see how the dude's face becomes more tiny! :O Gives me goosebumps!

Angelv577 said:
Halo is a huge online game and that's the component that make the game to sell great. TLOU is a single player experience. Even though it has multiplayer and we all know games focus on single player experience don't tend to sell that much excluding GTA 5 of course. So those who make this silly prediction were just trying to get attention or something like that.

That's not true... ass creed, elder scrolls, fallout, gran turismo, uncharted, tons of nintendo games etc. are all big sellers. 

Wright said:
nnodley said:

I don't know what's worse. My signature features a guy overexcited because he's making the best sequel of all time for the best game of all time
What's with your signature? Check closely, you can see how the dude's face becomes more tiny! :O Gives me goosebumps!

Well the guy seemed like a douche at that presentation.

And lol I didn't even notice the head in mine gets smaller.  Is a bit creepy. 

Maybe The Last Of Us sequel will sell close to Halo 4 but its still a new IP atm so it has no chance.

Around the Network
nnodley said:

Well the guy seemed like a douche at that presentation.

But you can't deny the man's full of energy!

Interesting experiment but somewhat unnecessary. It has been proven again and again that once a single fan of a particular console makes a silly prediction, it's fair game to throw it back in the face of EVERY fan of said console.

Signature goes here!

Wright said:
MoiseHnkel said:
Its like demanding who will do better McDonald or the best (5star) restaurant in the town.

Or Spiderman (movie) vs The godfather (movie)

You know wich one is the best but one of them is made to appeal to lower function of your brain Like Mcdonald.

What kind of restaurants do you go to lol Maccas always leaves a fatty taste in my mouth and seldom satisfys. 

English isn't my native language, but when i said DON'T TEND TO SELL THAT MUCH, i mean it isn't very common to meet those numbers for single player experience, maybe i phrase it wrong, but still learning how to develop sentences correctly. Another thing is, those game you mentioned are multiplatform so i am not sure if those games would had halo numbers if they were exclusive. And yeah i forgot to mentioned Nintendo exclusives along side GTA 5.

think-man said:

What kind of restaurants do you go to lol Maccas always leaves a fatty taste in my mouth and seldom satisfys. 

You obviously haven't been on Spain. I mean, yeah, we have some of the finest, best cooks in the world, but I still think the 5-Stars food is trash. You can't get satisfied and it's expensive as hell.