By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predictions revisited - Episode One: Playstation fanbase: The Last of Us will sell BETTER than Halo 4

Tagged games:

Will The Last of Us sell BETTER than Halo 4?

Hellz to the yeah! 30 12.71%

Yes 14 5.93%

Maybe 37 15.68%

No 71 30.08%

Hell no! 53 22.46%

The fuck is going on here 31 13.14%

Total:236

doubt it, it's a better game and deserves it (imo) but Halo is just too big of a franchise

Around the Network

Better than Halo 4.......not a chance!
Halo 4 is going to continue to sell, especially with price drop.

No way TLOU is going to hit 10+ million

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

no way

what the frack is going on in here?

not a chance in hell! its a shame but Halo isa huge IP. no.. just.. no

who ever is voting yes just stop it. stop. silly

Around the Network

No it won't but I do think TLOU could get close to 7 million. Would be a massive accomplishment for Naughty Dog.

First, it has to seel more than Fable 3. Then we could start arguing about surpassing Halo 4

pezus said:
Read the entire OP, guys. This is not me making a prediction. This is me revisiting a prediction from the ENTIRE PS3 fanbase

LOL. My answer is still no.  

pezus said:
Read the entire OP, guys. This is not me making a prediction. This is me revisiting a prediction from the ENTIRE PS3 fanbase

who? who said this? Pezus from this moment we are a team, together we will visit every users page and ask there personal opinion and when they agree we shall ask a mod to permaban them..

or.. just wait for them to come in here with the xbox fans and watch them fight.. oh the lolz

Not gonna happen. Halo 4 will reach 10m, TLOU will at best get uncharted 3 numbers which is about 7m LT