no, I don't like Nintendo 24 13.26%

See Results 38 20.99%

Total:181

Oh and Deus Ex looks really good too..

Nintendo Wii by generations...

1. Wii

2. Wii U

3. Wii O U

Predictions made by gamers concerning the current Nintendo line up of games.

Pikmen 3= Little Bump to nothing. (Got Little Bump)

Wind Waker HD= Won't sell anything (The explosion happened here and at one time 4 Wii U games was in the Amazon top 100)

Super Mario 3D World= Won't help at all looks cheap. (Currently the most sought after Wii U game and continuing the Wii U increase.)

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

If AAA multiplatform games released on time (Batman Arkham Origins, Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed 4, Splinter Cell) flop on Wii U, Nintendo fans who didn't support them have officially lost any right to complain about a lack of third party support.

Those games are pretty much destined to flop.

The "Nintendo fan" community online isn't *that* many people, and even if it was, buying Mario/DKC/Pikmin/etc. still comes first.

Hm.. well, if i ever buy a WiiU, i would buy it only for Nintendos IPs (or games, that are ONLY on Nintendo Wii).. I know, it would not pleased everyone there, but face the true.. if you want to play AAA games (multiplaftorm), the only choise is PS4 or XBOne.. (or PS3 / X360) cause these version will be faaar superior to the nintendos.. that a fact... i really enjoying what Nintendo is producing (their IPs).. but to have these games on Nintendo. .sorry.. but just NO ..

The more I read the "console flamewars", the more i love my dreamcast :D

Proud owner of: Dreamcast, PSP, PSOne, PS2Slim, Xbox, Xbox360, Nintendo DSLite, GB color, GB Advanced, Nintendo Wii

Tomatko said:
Hm.. well, if i ever buy a WiiU, i would buy it only for Nintendos IPs (or games, that are ONLY on Nintendo Wii).. I know, it would not pleased everyone there, but face the true.. if you want to play AAA games (multiplaftorm), the only choise is PS4 or XBOne.. (or PS3 / X360) cause these version will be faaar superior to the nintendos.. that a fact... i really enjoying what Nintendo is producing (their IPs).. but to have these games on Nintendo. .sorry.. but just NO ..

the multiplats this year won't be inferior to the PS360/PS3 versions, that's a fact, and I hear Watch Dogs is a direct port of the PS4/One version.