By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you enjoy consoles or HH's more?

Console or HH fan?

Console 37 56.92%

HH 12 18.46%

Both are = 12 18.46%

I don't want to vote... 4 6.15%

Total:65

Console for sure, though I love my 3DS

Around the Network

Consoles more in the sense that more of the favorite games are on consoles but right now I'm playing more of my 3DS.

Much more in fact.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Normally consoles, but lately I play HH more. Phase maybe ...

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Its all about the games, so I enjoy both equally. :)

Handhelds and PC. The Animal Crossing - FTL - combo is a really strong time waster for me currently.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Around the Network

Consoles, although my vita is changing that :P

Consoles.

Although Vita has vastly changed my perceptions of handhelds in the last year. Before it, I wouldn't even entertain the idea of a handheld (the last one I owned was a Gameboy Colour in ~ 2000).

I'd go to the lengths of buying some of the PSP games that Sony ported to PS2 (Syphon Filter; Ratchet & Clank) just because I wanted to play the games but couldn't imagine ever owning a handheld.

Now, that's changed a lot. There's actually things I much prefer playing on handhelds than home consoles.

And I'm expanding too. I'm planning on picking up a PSP before the end of this year (just have to decide which model to get); and I plan on buying a 3DS either over the holidays or early next year, too.

Games...
Wherever Japanese support goes, I will go. Which means I'll own a 3DS sooner rather than later

Consoles definitely.

Every handheld that I have owned before, have got a point where I simply didn't have more games that interest me and got bored, so the handheld (GBC, GBA, PSP) landed in a box collecting dust for half a year, year, or more.
I usually got back to it after that interval, but it happened every time, never had such a long break due to boredom with home consoles.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

handhelds are convenient, but nothing beats a console/pc.