By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - To Everybody That Played Pokemon, Pls Post What Gens You Played and If Your Going To Get X/Y!

tbone51 said:
DamnTastic said:
I've played:
yellow, gen I, II and III and pokemon colloseum.
I'm planning to pick up a 3ds in the comming weeks for AC:NL and X&Y

first one here to post your getting Gen6 (X/Y) tht missed the black/white. I guess this shows pokemon might bring some older fans back! Dont forget to get some other 3ds games ya missed like Fire Emblem

I'll sure do :p

The thing is, I have a NDS. But never played black n white. I don't actually know why. I think I just lost sight on the franchise.

Around the Network

I played Gen1,2,3 and 5. Will get Gen6

I played them all and X/Y ftw.

Gen 1 + 2, won't be getting X/Y for a while.

Played them all, but hated gens 3 and 4. Gen 5 brought me back to the series, although I'm not planning to get X/Y until a very long time.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network

I've played Gen 1 - 5 ( Gen 2 being my favorite :P ) and i'm planning on getting X/Y

brendude13 said:
Gen 1 + 2, won't be getting X/Y for a while.

so this means you do plan on getting it sometime right? Either it be 2014 or 2015 dont matter

I have played every single gen including remakes, Definitely plan on getting X and Y, it's what i have been waiting years for, a fully fledged 3d rpg of pokemon :D

Buying a 3ds just so i can play it

All except gen 4. And yes, I intend to get X/Y later. In fact, that's my reason for getting the system. I'm aiming for the special edition version. Day 1 purchase for me since I need to be sharp for my friends who are Poke freaks.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Beat Gen I multiple times via Pokemon Blue. I played Gold on a friends' Gameboy but never got it myself. Haven't played any of the others, since the last Nintendo handheld I had was a Gameboy Silver.

Have some time to kill? Read my shitty games blog. http://www.pixlbit.com/blogs/586/gigantor21

:D