By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - To Everybody That Played Pokemon, Pls Post What Gens You Played and If Your Going To Get X/Y!

gigantor21 said:
Beat Gen I multiple times via Pokemon Blue. I played Gold on a friends' Gameboy but never got it myself. Haven't played any of the others, since the last Nintendo handheld I had was a Gameboy Silver.

are you getting a 3ds for x/y?

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
gigantor21 said:
Beat Gen I multiple times via Pokemon Blue. I played Gold on a friends' Gameboy but never got it myself. Haven't played any of the others, since the last Nintendo handheld I had was a Gameboy Silver.

are you getting a 3ds for x/y?

Nah, if I get another gaming platform it'll be one of the next-gen home consoles (most likely a PS4). Looks awesome, though--I'm surprised they haven't done a 3D Pokemon already, if anything.

Have some time to kill? Read my shitty games blog. http://www.pixlbit.com/blogs/586/gigantor21

:D

I bought and loved gen 1 Red, after that i felt to old for it sorry.

3 ,4 and 5.

Have played all except gen 3, and will definitely be getting X&Y

Current Game Machines: 3DS, Wii U, PC.

Currently Playing: X-Com(PC), Smash Bros(WiiU), Banner Saga(PC), Guild Wars 2(PC), Project X Zone(3DS), Luigis Mansion 2(3DS), DayZ(PC)

Around the Network
Corey said:
3 ,4 and 5.

are you getting x/y?

tbone51 said:
Corey said:
3 ,4 and 5.

are you getting x/y?

No 3DS, hopefully will get one soonish.

Gen 1: Yes
Gen 2: Yes
Gen 3: Yes
Gen 4: Yes
Gen 5: No, skipped
Gen 6: Yes, by the end of the year. Don't know which version.

I have played gen 1-5, and I will be getting Pokemon Y.

Nintendo Network ID: Flanneryaug

Friend Code: 4699 - 6552 - 3671

Add me! :)

I've played every gen and plan on getting X/Y.

P.S. POKEMON EMERALD FTW!

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)