By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Assassins Creed III... WTF!

Michael-5 said:

I stopped playing after 2, and googled the end of 3. I feel like the plot has become redundant, and I'm not interested anymore. Wasn't a buggy experience for me, and the gameplay is great, but what's good gameplay without a good plot?

Not sure if serious.

As for the OP, I honestly didn't encounter that many glitches. Maybe one or two. The game is inferior to the Ezio games, but for different reasons, and it's still a great game nevertheless.

Around the Network

Massive piece of shit. Should be sitting with about a 61% on meta. Not the 85% it has. You don't have to like every game you play, reviewers.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Yup AC3 certainly needed more time.

But even if all the bugs were ironed out it would still not be better than AC2 or Brotherhood.

@OP: Yes, you're right. On top of that, it has the worst characters, worst story and dialogs and most uninspired main and side missions. (Haven't played the first one).

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

It was about 6 months ago since I've completed the game and I don't really remember much of a problem with glitches with this game. I liked AC3 just as much, if not more than the previous titles.

Around the Network

i played both PS3 and 360 versions. and they were both buggy, but the patches fixed alot of issues at least in the PS3 version,not sure about the rest. its an ok game overall, the ship combat grew on me and was a better addition than Revelations tower defense and that stupid Desmode FP crap. Speaking of Desmond his parts actually didnt suck, so that was surprising. Conner and the overall plot is kinda boring. that is probably the real issue. Ironically the Vita game is closer to the older AC games than the others than AC3 and the plot reveal of the big bad in that is actually interesting.

I think ive had my fill of the series. I will wait till AC4 drops in price or not get it at all.

I still love the online and will continue to play it

I actually did really enjoy the stuff with Conor. The parts that were boring were the nonsensical real world events with Desmond.

I admit the game has a lot of glitches, but personally I felt the campaign with Conor is on par with the rest of the AC games. Great game, disappointing ending. Was expecting a more epic ending with Conor than the Charles Lee thing.

ACII was amazing but the first one was great too.

I want to play through all Assassin's Creed games because I love them, but due to lack of time I might have to skip AC3. AC3 has no connection to the other games story-wise, does it?

Weird how everyone complains about the bugs in that game but I haven't got any. I just hate it because the plot and missions suck ass.