By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One headset IS bundled now

Milo was a tech demo and has always been presented as such plus it was Molyneux going crazy daydreaming as usual.... and the" power of the cloud" like people put it, is not something that needs to be proven it has been used and proved for over a decade now.... it's not like it is anything new in terms of technology.... it is just a question of how dev will use it for game enhancement that is in question here not the infrastructure and its theoretical capabilities.... those are already verified....
but yeah lets give you those 2....
Sony as always been famous for flooding press conferences with a load of marketing material to wow the crowds with stuff that is not gonna happen for a long while and sometimes not even look like what they showed in the first place....
not that I care it's 2 different marketing approach.... MS has always focused its announcement on the next 6 to 12 months material.... and Sony on everything they can throw at the fans at a T time.... one is frustrating (MS) one can be misleading (Sony).... I prefer MS approach cause it let us enjoy stuff one by one without hopping or waiting for stuff that far away on the schedule (i.e. the amazing mainframe power of the cell, gaikai, some game trailers in the past like GT or KZ (? can't remember) that are shown)

right now we still have many things to learn about XB1 and MS different material and objectives which makes things more exciting IMO.... TGS and Gamescom will be that more interesting for XB fans or gamers.... while Sony still has stuff to say I'm sure there is far less mystery therefore less surprises or anticipation to enjoy....

Around the Network

to use a poker analogy.... Sony is the kind that use the all in technic to win... while MS uses the check raise approach....

Wright said:

What the hell is going on in this thread? All I read is Xbox 360 failure rates and people claiming desperation because of defense of baiting. I thought this was a thread about the headset being bundled? Am I wrong?

Its always great when someone complains about off topic discussion, when adding nothing at all to the topic themselves.

Yes. This is a thread about the One coming with a headset (which it doesnt).

Carl2291 said:
Wright said:

What the hell is going on in this thread? All I read is Xbox 360 failure rates and people claiming desperation because of defense of baiting. I thought this was a thread about the headset being bundled? Am I wrong?

Its always great when someone complains about off topic discussion, when adding nothing at all to the topic themselves.

And what should have I added? I don't like/use headsets, so this kinda doesn't concern me, but it's always cool to read what people think of this topic except when it goes down the road of the lively derailment.

The ability to complain is part of any Internet user's skills.

Wright said:
Carl2291 said:
Wright said:

And what should have I added? I don't like/use headsets, so this kinda doesn't concern me, but it's always cool to read what people think of this topic except when it goes down the road of the lively derailment.

Not saying you should have added anything, Im saying if all you wanted to do was complain about people being off topic, in an off topic post, then I think you shouldnt have said anything at all.

But then, this is still off topic so lets leave it at that.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Wright said:

Not saying you should have added anything, Im saying if all you wanted to do was complain about people being off topic, in an off topic post, then I think you shouldnt have said anything at all.

But then, this is still off topic so lets leave it at that.

Well then, being off topic when talking how people is off topic in an off topic post is the way to go, I say!

wow. the deal jjust got a tad better.

sales2099 said:

Not fake?

If so, another thing MS rectified. Certainly better then a $2 ear buds Sony threw in with the PS4.

Whats left? Price/kinect included (basically 2 points that contribute to eachother to make 1 giant point).

Becuase theres still the indie thing, but MS allready released some form of toolkit that makes things easier, though it isn't full self publish yet.

Both bundled headsets are crap, it's pointless to debate them. 

OT: I think I'll stick with my Turtlebeaches for Xbox and my Stereo headset for PS4. 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

but that's the thing.... they (sony ) always have plenty to show, of which much is not coming in the next 12 months (or at least it used to be the trend for the past decade ++).... I'm sure MS will not talk about anything that won't happen before November 2014.... and that's what I like... not stuff that will happen in 2015 2016 etc... that I won't to hear next year at E3 or the year after....

and nothing is clouded on actual authentic sources... people have been digging for rumors all over the web and trying to extrapolate from basic information they had.... MS infos while not complete are very clear and on the unknown they've always said we'll keep you posted in the near future.... the PR fiasco has been mostly caused by third parties and specialized media going AWOL and snow ball effect following....
this thread is a prime example of that.... and the pile of speculative information you see on the hardware, the Kinect, and policies (indie, DD etc.) all the rumors are not put out by MS... they are generated outside of official sources for the most part....

and well a special point on the DS4... the DS has been my least favorite pad ever.... and that's physical.... the thumb stick make me cramp up and the separated button of the D pad give me blisters because I press too hard while playing.... if I play FIFA with friend during an afternoon my hands need 2 days to recover from it.... but I'm curious about the new stuff they will add....
to me new things even failing ones (like the glove or other stuff) is always a good thing or at least can't hurt....
the UI I doubt it will be anything revolutionary but it will be slick Sony is a great designer brand IMO even if I'm not a fan at all they are way better hardware and quality designers than apple for instance....
and Gakai might be great in a decade.... but if the power of the cloud is not gonna work because of latency there is no way gaikai will be a proper replacement to BC.... if I have a 200ms of delay on input and the stream is not in 1080i at least and at 30fps stable it won't be that hot.... and to be honest I don't think I'll play much of the 7th gen games in a few years... maybe some arcade games but by then the best sellers will probably be ported to XB1 or have a new edition....
nah me what I want to know about is new exclusives.... new concepts and the media entertainment integration of the box or even the PS.... within the near future....

but bottom line that's why both console doesn't appeal to the same demographic.....

This thread needs to get locked fast lol

It's just that simple.