By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One headset IS bundled now

wait are you seriously arguing that we shouldn't throw spikes at PS4 on tiny things on the MS forum... when we have had an onslaught of criticisms, many time exaggerated, unfounded or of no interest from the poster who is usually a clear PS fan.... against MS or MS fans on the MS forum with absolutely no reaction from the ModSquad and we get ban when we actually make fun of PS4 in the MS forums....

I'm sorry but balance and fairness went to shit months if not years ago on that website.... and we all know it....

anyway back on the subject... heck yeah this is way better than what Sony offers and that's a fact even if both are not great headset.... this a plus over the other console bundle... and we have the right for once to point it out.... but hey who knows that might be against the rules too.... I wonder if we are not going to get ban just for posting MS news on the MS forum soon....

Around the Network

I think we're going to see this same rumour posted every few days.

I agree, the headset that's not gonna be bundled with the Xbone is a lot better then the one that is gonna be bundled with the PS4

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Strategy of misinformation occasionaly backfires 100% of the time

PullusPardus said:

so... 360 + U Turn (180) + U Turn = 720 = cos (720) = One 

I never gave MS the credit they deserved in naming the One.  Nice mathmatical feat!

Mind = Blown

Makes complete sense why this is fake news:  Xbox One + Headset =/= One

Around the Network
sales2099 said:

My origional post said "not fake?" I wasn't entriely convinced.

But even ppl like you trying to regulate ppl like me......certainly more fun then a boorfest of people just aggring with eachother. Even you have your part to play.

I love ya, u got this u wowowowow

and fake or not I'm arguing the state of things here... we could be talking about a bundle with a gold bar in it for 499 that It would change that fact.... about every time we stick something in the face of PS4 fans on the MS forum it's against the rules or people find a way o complain about it but there is absolutely no problem with it the other way around in that same forum....

and how do you know it is not gonna happen.... the boxes the respective consoles are gonna be in are probably not even printed yet and nothing is set in stone at corporate level.... I love people that know things better than corporation that are selling the product and taking the decisions.... it always amaze me....

anyway it was just getting on my nerves.... I don't really care I won't use any headset that is bundled with a console either a shitty 2 dollar earpiece one or a less shitty 20 bucks headset.... I have a TB for sound and have no problem using Kinect mic... since I'm certain it will track my voice properly and even if it picks up ambient sound.... I'd kill the guy that makes noise while I'm gaming before I complain about Kinect or it becomes a real issue for me... even Kinect 1 works quiet well even with my 5.1 granted it's not on loud

Dont really care since i'll be using my turtle beaches

sales2099 said:

Not fake?

If so, another thing MS rectified. Certainly better then a $2 ear buds Sony threw in with the PS4.

Whats left? Price/kinect included (basically 2 points that contribute to eachother to make 1 giant point).

Becuase theres still the indie thing, but MS allready released some form of toolkit that makes things easier, though it isn't full self publish yet.

lol I'll bite since you want to make forums more interesting. (eventhough it's not true about the XBone headset being bundled)

At least PS4 is $100 less so that gamers can use that money towards a good headset whereas with the XBone you'll still need to cough up more money for a better headset. (I doubt the Xbone headset is THAT much better).

I think MS should pack in a bunch more things with the XBone aside from headset, like 1yr XBL, an actual game, a free 1yr internet subscription, etc.. to justify the extra $100 because I doubt that alot of consumers will find the Kinect worth it.  At least for the first year of XBone shipments.

Now rebuttal!!! 

I don't think it was confirmed because here is another that talks about it was a mistake:

http://www.videogamer.com/news/updated_xbox_one_includes_wired_chat_headset_claims_hardware_distributor.html