By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One headset IS bundled now

http://www.slashgear.com/xbox-one-headset-now-reportedly-bundled-as-microsoft-u-turns-again-04289117/

See that guys?  Microsoft does care.  And it's a sweet headset too

They will do what is right by us. 

What else will they do before they launch this great console - getting better and better.

Maybe $50 price cut?

Around the Network

oh, how i wish for a price cut xD

Not fake?

If so, another thing MS rectified. Certainly better then a $2 ear buds Sony threw in with the PS4.

Whats left? Price/kinect included (basically 2 points that contribute to eachother to make 1 giant point).

Becuase theres still the indie thing, but MS allready released some form of toolkit that makes things easier, though it isn't full self publish yet.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

I wonder what Microsoft will do next.

so this is real?
because I remember another thread that turned out to be fake...

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
sales2099 said:

Not fake?

If so, another thing MS rectified. Certainly better then a $2 ear buds Sony threw in with the PS4.

Both headsets are a load of crap, arguing which crap is slightly less crap?  Why even bother making statements like this?

Hardly think the earbuds are on par, nevermind better. And if people are allowed to rag on MS for not including one while praising Sony for doing it, then I can make counter points like this. Door swings both ways.

"It has mute and volume controls, as well as supporting digital wideband for better quality audio." Curious though, do the PS4 ear buds support this?

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

CGI-Quality said:
sales2099 said:
Not fake?

You shouldn't even bring this up. This is just how unnecessary arguments happen. 

Unecessary arguments is the main reason some people spend time on forums...

Something tells me this is based on the same fake news reported yesterday. The news is dated July 4

Im skeptical again on this.

Already confirmed to be false. Might want to update OP.

Also, dupe.

gergroy said:
CGI-Quality said:
sales2099 said:
Not fake?

You shouldn't even bring this up. This is just how unnecessary arguments happen. 

Unecessary arguments is the main reason some people spend time on forums...

also the reason i spend 99% of my time here on the Vita forum where there is no petty fanboy wars