Who is the worst Goku?

Kid Goku (Dragonball) 8 8.89%

Adult Goku 7 7.78%

Teen Goku 3 3.33%

Kid Goku (GT) 71 78.89%

Total:89
JayWood2010 said:
BasilZero said:

Gohan completely fell off during the Buu saga mostly due to the fact that he started living out as a normal human and havent really been training. This was further noted in GT when he was completely written off as a Z Warrior.

Goku was SSJ3 when the buu saga started mostly cause he was on constant training in the other world.

Although they did show Gohan becoming powerful when he got the Z-sword in the buu saga, he pretty much still got wiped lol.

@Poll - I like the GT kid Goku the least.

Mystic Gohan was the most powerful Dragon BallZ non-fused character.  You can search it up if you want.  It has prob been a decade since Ive watched it but from what I remember Super Buu was more powerful than Kid Buu but Kid Buu was more dangerous because he wouldn't hesitate to destroy the world.  Super Buu just blind sided Gohan with absorption which was the only reason he was able to move on.  Goku and Vegeta both got destroyed by  Super Buu up until the vegeto fusion.  That is if i am remembering everything correctly.

You're right about everything except Gohan being stronger than Goku. Yes, in terms of power level he was probably stronger than Goku, but he was not an experienced fighter at all. While Goku on the other hand lives for fighting. So I truly believe that in a fight Goku would be stronger.

OT: The only thing that pisses me off about Goku is that he always gives villains a "second chance". Just kill the damn assholes and be done with it.

Around the Network
Talal said:
JayWood2010 said:

You're right about everything except Gohan being stronger than Goku. Yes, in terms of power level he was probably stronger than Gokum but he was not an experienced fighter at all. While Goku on the other hand lives for fighting. So I truly believe that in a fight Goku would be stronger.

OT: The only thing that pisses me off about Goku is that he always gives villains a "second chance". Just kill the damn assholes and be done with it.

Well that comes down to skill. Not power.

A LOT of things in the DBZ series DOESN'T make sense so no surprise there. And as for the poll, EVERYONE had better pick Kid Goku from GT.

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

Obviously Goku would have the upper hand against guys like Tien and Krillin and whoever since he's a Saiyan. Vegeta on the other hand is a fair criticism, but maybe Goku is just more talented. He's also the good guy; that helps somehow. :p

Barozi said:
OneHappyGamer:) said:

another problem with Goku that I found was only evident in DBZ and GT was that Goku was in a sense the main antagonist. So Trunks comes back in time to warn Goku about the androids that are stronger then Super Saiyans and kills everyone, and what does Goku do? does he try and find the androids before the activated? he could have gathered the Dragonballs to find who created them and stop him. but what did he do!? he just casually trained with Gohan and Piccolo, not even teaching Gohan to use the power of a super saiyan, and not even pushing for the next level of super saiyan. would have saved A LOT of lives if he did atleast some of my suggestions! but NOOOOOO, he wants to fight some androids deeeerp :p and another time while Majin Vegeta challanges Goku, but Suprmeme Kai CLEARLY warns him that fighting him will provide energy to release Majin Buu. ok, why didn't Goku just go full power and transform to Super Saiyan 3 and take out Vegeta as soon as possible giving as little energy as he could to Majin Buu. BUT WHAT DOES HE DO!!?? he stays in his base form while Super Saiyan Majin Vegeta fires an energy blast at Goku, and Goku struggles to stop it from killing a lot of people in the stadium that they're in, because he's in his FRACKING BASE FORM! HE COULD HAVE SAVED LIVES IF HE JUST TRANSFORMED TO SUPER SAIYAN AND HAVE THE NECESARY POWER TO DEFLECT IT AWAY!!!... and these arent the only ones where Goku is stupid/evil. out of any show, Goku is probably the WORST main protaginst out of all the TV shows I have watched. he is probably responsible for more deaths in DBZ, then any other character.

and you know what? IT GETS WORSE WITH FRACKING GT!!!

...ok rant over :/

well they've been revived later, so at one point their lives are saved.
Obviously dying still hurts....

exactly. his fun has higher priority then peoples lives... or suffering...

Around the Network
Angelv577 said:
If I am not mistaken, goku always got better results in training due to taking some rest when the body most needed, In fact, goku make references in the series as to why resting the body was important, that's why he decided no enter in the hyperbolic time chamber the second time. The other reason for the better improvement is because he always has someone as a training partner, vegeta prefer to train alone.

I think this point isnt getting enough attention.

Plus you say Goku didnt train with anyone seriously, yet in the hyberbolic time chamber in the Cell Saga,  he trained seriously with Gohan for the year and pushed Gohan to levels no other Saiyan had seen at the time.  

You have to understand that the Goku that was present during and before Freiza is not the same Goku during the start of the androids. They changed his character massively, for the worst imo.

Oh didn't see that there was a poll.

Kid Goku in GT is easily the worst. the first third of GT is just terrible. If there's a problem, a Kamehameha can solve it.

Ledgic being a stong opponent -> Kamehameha wins the fight in Goku's favor
Vulcano erruption -> Kamehameha destroys it
Giant has an aching tooth -> Kamehameha rips the tooth out of the mouth

Teeeeerrible.

Having said that, I really like GT starting with Baby's arrival on Earth.

Guy it was discussed why Goku ends up stronger than Vegeta in the series. Vegeta was selfish and did everything for the benefit of himself. Goku is noble and the drive to protect things he cares about gives him the edge.

Xxain said:
Guy it was discussed why Goku ends up stronger than Vegeta in the series. Vegeta was selfish and did everything for the benefit of himself. Goku is noble and the drive to protect things he cares about gives him the edge.

drive to protect things he cares about? Im pretty sure he values his own selfish "fun" in fighting more then the lives of other people.