Kid Goku (Dragonball) 8 8.89%

Adult Goku 7 7.78%

Teen Goku 3 3.33%

Kid Goku (GT) 71 78.89%

Total:89
Fifaguy360 said:
JayWood2010 said:
BasilZero said:

Gohan completely fell off during the Buu saga mostly due to the fact that he started living out as a normal human and havent really been training. This was further noted in GT when he was completely written off as a Z Warrior.

Goku was SSJ3 when the buu saga started mostly cause he was on constant training in the other world.

Although they did show Gohan becoming powerful when he got the Z-sword in the buu saga, he pretty much still got wiped lol.

@Poll - I like the GT kid Goku the least.

Mystic Gohan was the most powerful Dragon BallZ non-fused character.  You can search it up if you want.  It has prob been a decade since Ive watched it but from what I remember Super Buu was more powerful than Kid Buu but Kid Buu was more dangerous because he wouldn't hesitate to destroy the world.  Super Buu just blind sided Gohan with absorption which was the only reason he was able to move on.  Goku and Vegeta both got destroyed by  Super Buu up until the vegeto fusion.  That is if i am remembering everything correctly.

No you are not right. Goku ended up as a the strongest DBZ character...obviously..because he's the main character. Mystic Gohan couldn't hold his jock strap.

No... Jay is right. Mystic Gohan IS the strongest non-fused character in all of DBZ. He was obviously screwed over because Toriyama wanted to make Goku the hero.

Around the Network

Just throwing this info in, GT is not part of the main series and doesn't count by the original manga author, and therefore the strongest form is Super Saiyan God Goku ATM, though he was infused with powers from 5 other pure heart Saiyans. Just saying.

Cirio said:
Fifaguy360 said:

No you are not right. Goku ended up as a the strongest DBZ character...obviously..because he's the main character. Mystic Gohan couldn't hold his jock strap.

No... Jay is right. Mystic Gohan IS the strongest non-fused character in all of DBZ. He was obviously screwed over because Toriyama wanted to make Goku the hero.

mystic gohan is the strongest. The japanese fans did not want gohan to become the hero so toriyama had goku defeat buu instead.

On topic, Kid Goku and Teen Goku was the best. After goku turned into a super saiyan he became to serious for my liking - he lost the childish charm although you see it on occasion it just isn't the same.

Another point that's important to mention is when vegeta embrace for the first time that goku is better than him, vegeta realized that his power source was coming due to the desire to push his limits every time he fight someone that is better than him and not for the pleasure of kill or world/universe domination, vegeta thought at first that his power was coming for protecting his family but at the end of buu saga, vegeta was in the same situation so he notice that wasn't the case with goku.

@Jaywood
I kinda disagree with you, considering that I have watch the series for almost 14 years in 3 different version: English/American version, Spanish/latin version, japanesse/English subtitles, and in my opinion the worst case scenario is that both are equally powerful with a fair advantage to gohan due to the abilities to better control the energy/stamina in that stage vs. Super saiyan 3 require a huge amount of energy to control in order to keep the transformation. Let look at the fact, kid buu was stronger than super buu, just have to look at goku and vegeta faces when super buu transform in kid buu, they thought that the height of kid buu would give them the advantage but later on, they were realizing that kid buu was increasing his power at every second giving them the hint that buu wasn't fighting seriously, so in other words, we never knew the depth of the kid buu power. Gohan never fought kid buu so we never know their power differences and goku was able to keep up with him with only having the disadvantages of stamina drain. Also Kid buu was the most evil of all so this would prevent to hold back his power.