By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Pre-Order 29th june

Nice to see PS4 games on the list.

Around the Network

what's wrong with watch_dogs? not really a wonder that the ps4 version is in the list since most who preorder a console also preorder some games but seems like nobody cares about it except the people who buy a next gen console. the game has to be a huge investment, i hope it will sell good.

Good to see PS4 games on the list. Seem to be slowing down, but that's only natural.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

So many people still pre-oredering GTA V. Kinda nice.
Nice that some PS4 games finally shows up in that list.
Oh and I thought Pikmin 3 would do a lot better considering it'll be out soon now;/

Prediction: End of 2015 Hardware sales (as of January 20, 2015)

Wii U: 12.1M | XBO: 19.8M | PS4: 36.0M | 3DS: 58.5M | PSV: 11.7M

Hmm, weird update. GTA5 on a go-slow & CoD PS4 the biggest increase of the week.

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:
what's wrong with watch_dogs? not really a wonder that the ps4 version is in the list since most who preorder a console also preorder some games but seems like nobody cares about it except the people who buy a next gen console. the game has to be a huge investment, i hope it will sell good.

Still plenty of time to go before advertising kicks in and people who buy next gen systems wants some games to fill out library.  I still think it will do well.

small44 said:

and no Xbox One game it's look bad for Xbox One.

All of the xbox fans are focused on GTA V right now, no need to pre-order anything else. I will pre-order xbox one games after 

Nice three PS4 games on the list. All three of them are games I'm getting at launch! Where are the Xbox One games?

DeadBigfoot21 said:
small44 said:

and no Xbox One game it's look bad for Xbox One.

All of the xbox fans are focused on GTA V right now, no need to pre-order anything else. I will pre-order xbox one games after 

LOL

OT - I can't believe COD PS4 version is outselling Xbones. *Shivers*

PS4 is kicking asses in preorders.