By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - George Zimmerman Trial

Jury finds Zimmerman not guilty in death of Trayvon Martin

^^this is why there could potentially be a riot. It should say something like "Zimmerman found to have killed Martin in self defense"

Around the Network
enditall727 said:
Jury finds Zimmerman not guilty in death of Trayvon Martin

^^this is why there could potentially be a riot. It should say something like "Zimmerman found to have killed Martin in self defense"

Well it's not really that the trial proved Zimmerman's innocense. It just failed to prove his guilt.

CNN has it as "not guilty of murder" which is true, because while he killed him, it wasnt murder, it was self defense. i guess we can say that now since thats what the jury decided.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

GZ will have to move atleast...can't stay in Florida that's for sure...the outcry is going to be immense

I hope Zimmerman is found not-guilty. This punk kid was just looking to be a badass, scared the guy, and her defended himself.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Around the Network
arcane_chaos said:
GZ will have to move atleast...can't stay in Florida that's for sure...the outcry is going to be immense

Most likely true. Im anticipating Casey Anthony hatred X 2. Well it is what it is. 

Akvod said:
Found not guilty.

Seriously though.  While it's VERY likely Zimmerman was at fault they had zero proof of it.

Were he found guilty based on the evidence presented, and that being used as the burden of proof.  We'd be looking at far more innocent people behind bars.

Moonhero said:
I hope Zimmerman is found not-guilty. This punk kid was just looking to be a badass, scared the guy, and her defended himself.

he was just found not guilty, in the last hour, not sure the exact time,  prosecution talking to media right now

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Wow.....just Wow.....

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

DD_Bwest said:
Moonhero said:

he was just found not guilty, in the last hour, not sure the exact time,  prosecution talking to media right now

It came up for me JUST as I clicked the button. I am shocked. I figured he was done for.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.