By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - George Zimmerman Trial

enditall727 said:

Thismeintel posted a pic and it shows where Zimmermans car was, where Trayvon was shot and where he was staying. It showed that he was close to his home and Zimmermans car was on the other side of the buildings. He was found laying in the grass between the apartments. The witness pretty much confirmed that Trayvon was laying basically in front her house and Trayvons house was on the other side but farther down. This is pretty much proven man.

I think you need glasses if you think D is closer to F than C is. C is also in the wrong location. When they go through the walkthrough with Zimmerman the next day, it is on the other side of the street.

Rachel Jeantel also stated that Trayvon was right behind his dad's fiance's apartment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGvwKvdctw0

18 minutes into that.

Watch the whole thing. Trayvon refers to Zimmerman as a creepy ass cracker AND a nigger. Sounds like a really unbiased person right? I know I use those terms in every day life with friends.

You say Zimmerman grabbed Trayvon. I say he didn't. See how that works? It's useless. Look at the evidence. If the evidence does not point toward your story, it can't be considered. Speculation on the part of any witness gets objected to every time, unless they are experts and testifying on behalf of thier expertise. The importance of who started the fight would come into play for manslaughter. If Zimmerman initiated the contact, then manslaughter is affirmed because Zimmerman would have lost his innocence in provoking the confrontation. 

Zimmerman seemed very calm in his non-emergency phone call. He reported the Trayvon's clothing, age, ethnicity and gave his phone number. He is guilty of following a suspicious person who was eyeballing him. But that isn't a crime at all is it?

If you align his call to dispatch with Rachel Jeantel's testimony, the first time Trayvon ran was when Zimmerman reached C and get out of his car. You can hear the beeping of his car door opening because he left his keys in the ignition. 

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/raw-911-call-zimmerman-made-to-sanford-police/vGZq9/

By that call, he ran from 2:18 to 2:40 if we go by wind noise. 22 seconds is about 1/3 of a minute and the average running speed of a person is 8mph or 200 meters per minute. Take a 3rd of that and you get 67 meters, which is probably about where E is from C. Sure seems to back up his end of things, no?

Then we have Rachel Jeantel's account. She says he's almost home on the 1st call. And then again on the 2nd call says he's right there even closer walking home. You're suggesting that Zimmerman is not at the "T" section returning to his truck, but all the way down by D? Does not sound remotely compelling. Trayvon had to stop moving toward D and return toward the "T" section to confront Zimmerman at all. And I think you understand the implication of such an event.

Around the Network
Intelligentsia said:
enditall727 said:

Thismeintel posted a pic and it shows where Zimmermans car was, where Trayvon was shot and where he was staying. It showed that he was close to his home and Zimmermans car was on the other side of the buildings. He was found laying in the grass between the apartments. The witness pretty much confirmed that Trayvon was laying basically in front her house and Trayvons house was on the other side but farther down. This is pretty much proven man.

I think you need glasses if you think D is closer to F than C is. C is also in the wrong location. When they go through the walkthrough with Zimmerman the next day, it is on the other side of the street.

Rachel Jeantel also stated that Trayvon was right behind his dad's fiance's apartment.

18 minutes into that.

Watch the whole thing. Trayvon refers to Zimmerman as a creepy ass cracker AND a nigger. Sounds like a really unbiased person right? I know I use those terms in every day life with friends.

You say Zimmerman grabbed Trayvon. I say he didn't. See how that works? It's useless. Look at the evidence. If the evidence does not point toward your story, it can't be considered. Speculation on the part of any witness gets objected to every time, unless they are experts and testifying on behalf of thier expertise. The importance of who started the fight would come into play for manslaughter. If Zimmerman initiated the contact, then manslaughter is affirmed because Zimmerman would have lost his innocence in provoking the confrontation. 

Zimmerman seemed very calm in his non-emergency phone call. He reported the Trayvon's clothing, age, ethnicity and gave his phone number. He is guilty of following a suspicious person who was eyeballing him. But that isn't a crime at all is it?

If you align his call to dispatch with Rachel Jeantel's testimony, the first time Trayvon ran was when Zimmerman reached C and get out of his car. You can hear the beeping of his car door opening because he left his keys in the ignition. 

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/raw-911-call-zimmerman-made-to-sanford-police/vGZq9/

By that call, he ran from 2:18 to 2:40 if we go by wind noise. 22 seconds is about 1/3 of a minute and the average running speed of a person is 8mph or 200 meters per minute. Take a 3rd of that and you get 67 meters, which is probably about where E is from C. Sure seems to back up his end of things, no?

Then we have Rachel Jeantel's account. She says he's almost home on the 1st call. And then again on the 2nd call says he's right there even closer walking home. You're suggesting that Zimmerman is not at the "T" section returning to his truck, but all the way down by D? Does not sound remotely compelling. Trayvon had to stop moving toward D and return toward the "T" section to confront Zimmerman at all. And I think you understand the implication of such an event.

Hmm??

You must be Veracity lol

I never said that Trayvon was "closer" to his house than to Zimmermans car. I said that he was actually close by his home. He was only 2 buildings down.

If you payed attention to that same link you posted of Jeantel, you would know that she pretty much answers what you said. She said "he's at the back. ..behind his Dads Fiances house.. Like around the area by his Dads Fiances house" She said this in that VERY SAME link you posted. This confirms that he actually was "in the area behind his dads fiances house". This is where he was shot. She also says that Trayvon stopped and didn't want to run anymore because he thought he lost him when he finally got "in the area" of buildings behind his house. She then confirmed that a couple seconds later, He said "oh shit! The nigga is right behind me!". This confirms that Trayvon didn't get too far before Zimmerman caught up to him.

In the Zimmerman call, he pretty much confirms that Trayvon was looking at him and then started running. Zimmerman got out of the car and started chasing him AS SOON as Trayvon started running. This makes it possible for Zimmerman to have caught up to Trayvon and surprise him. This is why he said "oh shit! the nigga behind me!" In a shocked way. 

According to that image, The distance from the walkway close to Zimmermans car to Trayvons house was 2:08 to 2:40. Not 2:18 to 2:40. 

You know what else is funny? Zimmerman went back on his word and said that Trayvon wasn't exactly running. He says that he more so Started "skipping" faster. So This pretty much confirms that Trayvon wasn't running at full tip top speed. This confirms why he didn't cover a crazy distance. This also confirms why Zimmerman was able to catch up to him when he did. 

What do you think Zimmerman wanted to do to Trayvon when he finally caught him after he started running after Trayvon? Do you think Zimmerman wanted to give him a high five? Do you think he wanted to give him a cookie? No, he had to have wanted to grab and hold this kid down until the police got there. I mean why else would he have started running after him? Zimmerman pretty much confirmed that he wanted the police to call him back so he could tell them where he was. For what though? Why did he want the police to call him back so he could tell them where he was? because maybe he knew that he would potentially catch up to the "criminal" to hold him down until the police he called for got there? 

Zimms story doesn't add up like i said before. The more i think about what Zimmerman says, the less it makes sense.

I dont believe Zimmerman is a devil but i do believe that he grabbed and tried to hold Trayvon. I don't see why this is so taboo and hard for you to believe. 

The court system is not perfect and everybody knows this. This is why people seem to be focused on this case and other controversial cases to see what happens. I kind of understand why people would be mad if Zimmerman walks freely from this case. I dont think he deserves life but i do think he should get "something". Trayvon made a mistake and payed for it by being shot and killed. He's gone forever. Zimmerman made a mistake and will potentially walk freely from something he started.

Feel free to go ahead and look for something else in hopes to prove that Zimmerman didn't try to grab and hold Trayvon.

enditall727 said:
Intelligentsia said:
enditall727 said:

18 minutes into that.

Hmm??

You must be Veracity lol

I never said that Trayvon was "closer" to his house than to Zimmermans car. I said that he was actually close by his home. He was only 2 buildings down.

If you payed attention to that same link you posted of Jeantel, you would know that she pretty much answers what you said. She said "he's at the back. ..behind his Dads Fiances house.. Like around the area by his Dads Fiances house" She said this in that VERY SAME link you posted. This confirms that he actually was "in the area behind his dads fiances house". This is where he was shot. She also says that Trayvon stopped and didn't want to run anymore because he thought he lost him when he finally got "in the area" of buildings behind his house. She then confirmed that a couple seconds later, He said "oh shit! The nigga is right behind me!". This confirms that Trayvon didn't get too far before Zimmerman caught up to him.

In the Zimmerman call, he pretty much confirms that Trayvon was looking at him and then started running. Zimmerman got out of the car and started chasing him AS SOON as Trayvon started running. This makes it possible for Zimmerman to have caught up to Trayvon and surprise him. This is why he said "oh shit! the nigga behind me!" In a shocked way. 

According to that image, The distance from the walkway close to Zimmermans car to Trayvons house was 2:08 to 2:40. Not 2:18 to 2:40. 

You know what else is funny? Zimmerman went back on his word and said that Trayvon wasn't exactly running. He says that he more so Started "skipping" faster. So This pretty much confirms that Trayvon wasn't running at full tip top speed. This confirms why he didn't cover a crazy distance. This also confirms why Zimmerman was able to catch up to him when he did. 

What do you think Zimmerman wanted to do to Trayvon when he finally caught him after he started running after Trayvon? Do you think Zimmerman wanted to give him a high five? Do you think he wanted to give him a cookie? No, he had to have wanted to grab and hold this kid down until the police got there. I mean why else would he have started running after him? Zimmerman pretty much confirmed that he wanted the police to call him back so he could tell them where he was. For what though? Why did he want the police to call him back so he could tell them where he was? because maybe he knew that he would potentially catch up to the "criminal" to hold him down until the police he called for got there? 

Zimms story doesn't add up like i said before. The more i think about what Zimmerman says, the less it makes sense.

I dont believe Zimmerman is a devil but i do believe that he grabbed and tried to hold Trayvon. I don't see why this is so taboo and hard for you to believe. 

The court system is not perfect and everybody knows this. This is why people seem to be focused on this case and other controversial cases to see what happens. I kind of understand why people would be mad if Zimmerman walks freely from this case. I dont think he deserves life but i do think he should get "something". Trayvon made a mistake and payed for it by being shot and killed. He's gone forever. Zimmerman made a mistake and will potentially walk freely from something he started.

Feel free to go ahead and look for something else in hopes to prove that Zimmerman didn't try to grab and hold Trayvon.

The times are very important here. That seemed to go straight over your head.

Jeantel is on the phone with Trayvon for quite a long period of time from when he started running, to re-dialing, to speaking to him again. If we take his running from C, he would have easily been way passed the "T" section and at his place. 

Sure, if you want to accept Rachel's testimony. I don't accept testimony from confirmed liars under oath. No intelligent person would.

The times are from the link using wind noise. I don't have any idea where that image came from and how they have times posted.

No idea where you got this skipping thing. I watched the trial every day. In which interview did he suggest Trayvon was "skipping?" 

You are assuming Zimmerman wanted to confront Trayvon. There is no evidence for that - and is a bevy of counter-evidence for that. Why call non-emergency to report the suspicious person if he wanted to confront him? Oops, guess your logic wasn't so sound huh? 

Obviously he wanted the police to call him because he was following Trayvon, so he could give an accurate location. Makes perfect sense.

You keep posting your ideas that are completely unsubstantiated by any evidence or testimony. And then you say it's on me to DISPROVE your ridiculous contentions? Haha, no no, I'm sorry sir, but the onus of proof is on you to corroborate YOUR fable.

Good game.

Intelligentsia said:
enditall727 said:

Hmm??

You must be Veracity lol

Jeantel is on the phone with Trayvon for quite a long period of time from when he started running, to re-dialing, to speaking to him again. If we take his running from C, he would have easily been way passed the "T" section and at his place. 

Sure, if you want to accept Rachel's testimony. I don't accept testimony from confirmed liars under oath. No intelligent person would.

The times are from the link using wind noise. I don't have any idea where that image came from and how they have times posted.

No idea where you got this skipping thing. I watched the trial every day. In which interview did he suggest Trayvon was "skipping?" 

You are assuming Zimmerman wanted to confront Trayvon. There is no evidence for that - and is a bevy of counter-evidence for that. Why call non-emergency to report the suspicious person if he wanted to confront him? Oops, guess your logic wasn't so sound huh? 

Obviously he wanted the police to call him because he was following Trayvon, so he could give an accurate location. Makes perfect sense.

You keep posting your ideas that are completely unsubstantiated by any evidence or testimony. And then you say it's on me to DISPROVE your ridiculous contentions? Haha, no no, I'm sorry sir, but the onus of proof is on you to corroborate YOUR fable.

Good game.

How do you know that she was on the phone with him for "quite a long time" from when he started running from C? She said he started running and the phone cut off then she called him back. How do you know that she was on the phone with him for "quite a long time" from C? She said the phone cut off when he started running.

I dont know where the image came from either. I just seen it when Thismeintel posted it

I also didn't know that you were using wind noise to determine the distance. If im not mistaken, Zimmerman also said that he wasn't running when he got out of the car. He said that it was the wind noise that made it seem like he was running. i remember hearing Zimmerman say it in the same interview. 

Also, isn't it pretty much a known fact that Zimmerman wanted to confront Trayvon? Has it not been confirmed that Zimmerman was following him? This is known to the world at this point, man. He wouldn't have been following him if he didn't want to confront him. He pretty much called for back up and GOT OUT OF THE CAR to continue following him LOL

Now you're just struggling to make sense =D

I also never said that you had to disprove me. I just knew that you were going to continue trying and i was right because here you are now with this comment. You are the one starting new accounts just to respond to me ;)

@ the Zimmerman/skipping/interview part

The 3rd comment on page 9 by @figgycal has a link to Zimmermans interview by Sean Hannity. He said it in that interview. Watch it figgycals comment is right beneath your comment from your Veracity account ;)

At around 6:30 to 8:05 he talks about Trayvon "skipping" and he himself not actually running right when he got out of the car. He said it was the "wind". 

I will say again that i do not believe Zimmerman is the devil but i DO believe that he tried to grab and hold Trayvon

Intelligentsia said:
enditall727 said:
Intelligentsia said:
enditall727 said:

18 minutes into that.

Hmm??

You must be Veracity lol

Good game.

Can you show me the evidence where Trayvon "sucker punched" Zimmerman?

Around the Network
Intelligentsia said:
enditall727 said:
Intelligentsia said:
enditall727 said:

18 minutes into that.

Hmm??

You must be Veracity lol

Good game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw4utMiNido

watch the last 20 minutes of the video...the lighting shows that zimmerman is lieing...the last part of the video is speculation but I think its something to consider

enditall727 said:

How do you know that she was on the phone with him for "quite a long time" from when he started running from C? She said he started running and the phone cut off then she called him back. How do you know that she was on the phone with him for "quite a long time" from C? She said the phone cut off when he started running.

I dont know where the image came from either. I just seen it when Thismeintel posted it

I also didn't know that you were using wind noise to determine the distance. If im not mistaken, Zimmerman also said that he wasn't running when he got out of the car. He said that it was the wind noise that made it seem like he was running. i remember hearing Zimmerman say it in the same interview. 

Also, isn't it pretty much a known fact that Zimmerman wanted to confront Trayvon? Has it not been confirmed that Zimmerman was following him? This is known to the world at this point, man. He wouldn't have been following him if he didn't want to confront him. He pretty much called for back up and GOT OUT OF THE CAR to continue following him LOL

I also never said that you had to disprove me. I just knew that you were going to continue trying and i was right because here you are now with this comment. You are the one starting new accounts just to respond to me ;)

The 3rd comment on page 9 by @figgycal has a link to Zimmermans interview by Sean Hannity. He said it in that interview. Watch it figgycals comment is right beneath your comment from your Veracity account ;)

At around 6:30 to 8:05 he talks about Trayvon "skipping" and he himself not actually running right when he got out of the car. He said it was the "wind". 

I will say again that i do not believe Zimmerman is the devil but i DO believe that he tried to grab and hold Trayvon

You've done quite a job making a fool of yourself in this post. Shall I correct you? Okay I will.

You say: isn't it a known fact that Zimmerman wanted to confront Trayvon?

Short answer: Absolutely not.

Long answer: Following someone is not confronting them. These are separate ideas. Do you realize that? Let me consult your post...one second.

"Also, isn't it pretty much a known fact that Zimmerman wanted to confront Trayvon? Has it not been confirmed that Zimmerman was following him? This is known to the world at this point, man. He wouldn't have been following him if he didn't want to confront him. He pretty much called for back up and GOT OUT OF THE CAR to continue following him LOL

Now you're just struggling to make sense =D"

Quite the display of incompatible ideas and revelatory asininity.

You say confirmation of following means confrontation. You seem not to realize that these are entirely different concepts entirely. And then laugh at your own faulty logic as if to say "I AM STUPID." Bravo. Well done.

You proceed to say "He wouldn't have been following him if he didn't want to confront him." More confirmation of utter stupidity. He even explains why he was following in multiple interviews. You know, the ones with police - not TV personalities. Furthermore, he explains that after he was told that he did not need to follow that he stopped doing it. Busted logic again. I've lost count at this point how many fallacies I've demolished here already. WOW!

You said something along the lines of "continue to try and provide evidence that Zimmerman didn't grab Trayvon." This is the same as challenging me to debunk your claim. If you can't understand this, there is really no hope for you at all: you're braindead.

He does say skipped (seemed to be an inappropriate for what he wanted to say) - notice I said I followed the trial. As in, watched the proceedings not TV interviews. Haha, what a source.

You're welcome to believe that Santa Claus and his 8 reindeer swooped down and punched zimmerman in the face as well. There is just as much evidence (or lack thereof) for that.

Peasants...

~ Edit:

User was moderated by TruckOSaurus for this post

For the record.  It's worth noting that the "stand your ground" law actually doesn't factor in this at all.

The "Stand Your Ground" hearing is one that is done before trial... and if successful there is no trial.

This is just a simple self defense arguement like would be the case in any other state.

Intelligentsia said:
enditall727 said:

You've done quite a job making a fool of yourself in this post. Shall I correct you? Okay I will.

You say: isn't it a known fact that Zimmerman wanted to confront Trayvon?

Short answer: Absolutely not.

Long answer: Following someone is not confronting them. These are separate ideas. Do you realize that? Let me consult your post...one second.

"Also, isn't it pretty much a known fact that Zimmerman wanted to confront Trayvon? Has it not been confirmed that Zimmerman was following him? This is known to the world at this point, man. He wouldn't have been following him if he didn't want to confront him. He pretty much called for back up and GOT OUT OF THE CAR to continue following him LOL

Now you're just struggling to make sense =D"

Quite the display of incompatible ideas and revelatory asininity.

You say confirmation of following means confrontation. You seem not to realize that these are entirely different concepts entirely. And then laugh at your own faulty logic as if to say "I AM STUPID." Bravo. Well done.

You proceed to say "He wouldn't have been following him if he didn't want to confront him." More confirmation of utter stupidity. He even explains why he was following in multiple interviews. You know, the ones with police - not TV personalities. Furthermore, he explains that after he was told that he did not need to follow that he stopped doing it. Busted logic again. I've lost count at this point how many fallacies I've demolished here already. WOW!

You said something along the lines of "continue to try and provide evidence that Zimmerman didn't grab Trayvon." This is the same as challenging me to debunk your claim. If you can't understand this, there is really no hope for you at all: you're braindead.

He does say skipped (seemed to be an inappropriate for what he wanted to say) - notice I said I followed the trial. As in, watched the proceedings not TV interviews. Haha, what a source.

You're welcome to believe that Santa Claus and his 8 reindeer swooped down and punched zimmerman in the face as well. There is just as much evidence (or lack thereof) for that.

Peasants...

Looks like i've made someone angry lol

Nah 

Him following and pretty much calling for the police to get there shows that he eventually wanted to confront him atleast in some way, shape or form.

Hmm you seem to not like that link i posted. Is something wrong with it? Zimmerman and Sean Hannity were talking about what happened that night, correct?  So what's the problem? He is a "TV Personality" so what. They were still talking about what happened that night at the end of the day

I also said "feel free" to continue because i already knew that you would go out your way to do so. You're the one doing the most. Creating new accounts and what not

and your bringing up the TV interview saying "wow what a source" as if it's not credible enough all of a sudden even though it IS George Zimmerman talking about what happened that night LMAO XD

Lol and there he goes with the name calling.. AGAIN

You should stop messing around in situations you cant handle Instead of throwing hissy fits

;)

Found not guilty.