By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - George Zimmerman Trial

thismeintiel said:
enditall727 said:
thismeintiel said:

The problem with the bolded is that Trayvon lost Zimmerman.  He played football, after all.  Actually, this map shows that Trayvon definitely had time to get to the house he was staying at.

The timestamps correspond with Zimmerman's 911 call.  When Zimmerman was told he didn't need to chase or follow Trayvon, we can hear the wind start to die down as he slows to a stop, or walk.  If Trayvon was still running he could have made it to Brandy Green's house (where he was staying) and been inside by ~2:40.  Zimmerman's call lasted 4:05.  So really, even if Trayvon slowed down to a walk, he should have definitely been inside AT LEAST 30 secs before Zimmerman even completed his call to 911.  It's pretty obvious he double backed to confront Zimmerman.

The saddest part of this whole thing is that if Trayvon had gotten a hold of the gun and killed Zimmerman, this wouldn't have become nationwide news.  Or if Zimmerman was also black, this wouldn't have become nationwide news.  However, since the media wrongly assumed that Zimmerman was white because his dad was, they decided to create a race war, and portrayed the situation like this:

They only showed pics of Trayvon when he was 12/13, when he was now 17, 6 ft tall and athletically built.  Even going so far as to edit Zimmerman's 911 call, so it looked like he was bringing up Trayvon's race, when it was the dispatcher who asked about it.  And reporting that Zimmerman said "fucking coon," when he said "fucking cold."

Nah i was talking about early on before he turned around. Everybody already knows that he turned around anyways. 

So this image confirms that Trayvon was actually staying in the neighborhood? I was lead to believe that Trayvon was suspiciously crosding through a completely different neighborhood to get to his house. I thought he was being followed because he was thought to potentially rob a housr or something being that he was not staying in the neighborhood.

Interesting

according to the Zimmerman interview in this thread, you would think that they pretty much only spoke right when Trayvon punched him.

But why was Zimmerman on the phone though? Because a kid was just simply walking home? Cant be. They had to have exchanged words early on. They had to have mouthed off to each other for Zimmerman to call those people and talking about punks always getting away. I dont think he would just overreact by seeing a kid walking home.

Also some mouthi.g off had to have taken place for Trayvon to turn around and ask him what was his problem.

I believe a 2nd exchange of heated words was said again after Trayvon asked what his problem was.

I think Trayvon probably said somethin slick and made Zimmerman snap. Zimmerman then probably dif "Something" which made Trayvon hit him.

then he was shot

I think they both overeacted.

and that other picture is just like the picture Areym posted. It's just another picture that tries to make 1 person look good with the other loominglooking bad. I've seen that skin head Zimmerman pic before but i never seen a credible source using it in a serious manner

But is it true that Trayvon WAS actually staying in that neighborhood??

Trayvon didn't live in the area, he was only staying with his dad and his dad's fiancee for a week or so.  I believe the reason that was given is that he had been suspended from school because they found weed in his backpack.  Either way, Zimmerman didn't know Trayvon was staying there. 

And your understanding of the events are completely off.  They didn't exchange words beforehand.  You can hear this on the 911 call.  Zimmerman thought he may have been the person who had been breaking into the houses within the community the past few weeks.  Trayvon did not turn around while Zimmerman was following him.  He ran.  Zimmerman ran after him.  The dispatcher said not to do that.  Zimmerman stopped and continued to talk to the dispatcher.  Trayvon could have been long gone during this point.  However, I think he was pissed that someone had followed him.  So, instead of just going inside his dad's house and leaving it alone, he doubled back to confront Zimmerman.

I have yet to see where Zimmerman has done anything illegal.  And according to Florida law, it doesn't matter who starts the fight, only if you are in fear for your life.  So, if Trayvon had hit him a couple of times and walked away, then Zimmerman would have been guilty of murder if he had shot him.  But, since Trayvon was on top and pounding Zimmerman's head into the sidewalk, it seems Zimmerman was in the right.

Also, the picture is an example of hyperbole.  Of course no news channel/site used it.  It's just to illustrate how the media portrayed the situation with their words and actions.  Calling Zimmerman white, and when they found out he was Hispanic, they started calling him a "white" Hispanic.  I guess they should start calling Obama the first "white" Black President.  Never once showing recent pics of Trayvon, only using one's where he was an innocent looking 12/13 year old, not the 6 ft. 17 yr old young man.

Good sh!t

I'm watching some stuff from the trial now and some of the things you said are being confirmed

Around the Network

Lol!

Welp, here it is. I think i just found the answer to the main question i've been looking for

If you payed attention to my posts in here you will see that i find it hard to believe that Trayvon just blindly attacked Zimmerman and tried to kill him

THAT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE!

Take a look at this video of the Jeanel girl really quick. You can watch the whole video but i want you all to pay attention to what is said at around 22:00

This pretty much confirms that Zimmerman GRABBED Trayvon which  then made him hit Zimmerman to get him off. 

This is where it all makes sense. This is why Trayvon started hitting Zimmerman because he wouldn't let go of him. I FUCKING KNEW IT! I knew that something about that sh!t was not adding up. 

My earlier prediction was actually pretty close on what happened.

Trayvon was on the phone with this girl when he noticed he was being watched. He then ran when the girl told him to run away from the creepy white guy following him(which he shouldn't have done) . I guess Trayvon ran trying to be a bad ass or something to "impress" the girl he was on the phone with maybe? This made Zimmerman think that he actually was a criminal up to no good since he ran. So they eventually confront each other, zimmerman grabs him(thinking that he's a criminal), Trayvon says "get off of me" and starts punching him to get the guy off.

Zimmerman starts screaming for help. Not because he was getting hit by Trayvon but more of the someone-please-help-me-hold-this-criminal-down-until-the-police-get-here kind of "help". Zimmerman keeps his firm grasp on Trayvon as they fall to the ground. Trayvon starts trying to bang his head into the ground for him to let go. Zimmerman starts getting "bested" then he shoots him.

I think this may be it. 

What do you guys think? Do you think he grabbed Trayvon? Idk i think i found the answer i was looking for. I'm going to finish this video and watch some other vids on this case to find some other things.

I knew that Zimmerman had to do something to make Trayvon hit him.

I just knew that this kid didn't just blindly hit this guy for no reason.

I still think they both could've handled there situations better but im going to watch a bit more

Zimmerman's lawyers joke, WOW! LOl

DJEVOLVE said:
Zimmerman's lawyers joke, WOW! LOl

it took me a while to get it. it was kind of funny though

enditall727 said:

Lol!

Welp, here it is. I think i just found the answer to the main question i've been looking for

If you payed attention to my posts in here you will see that i find it hard to believe that Trayvon just blindly attacked Zimmerman and tried to kill him

Take a look at this video of the Jeanel girl really quick. You can watch the whole video but i want you all to pay attention to what is said at around 22:00

This pretty much confirms that Zimmerman GRABBED Trayvon which  then made him hit Zimmerman to get him off. 

This is where it all makes sense. This is why Trayvon started hitting Zimmerman because he wouldn't let go of him. I FUCKING KNEW IT! I knew that something about that sh!t was not adding up. 

Trayvon was on the phone with this girl when he noticed he was being watched. He then ran when the girl told him to run away from the creepy white guy following him(which he shouldn't have done) . I guess Trayvon ran trying to be a bad ass or something to "impress" the girl he was on the phone with maybe? This made Zimmerman think that he actually was a criminal up to no good since he ran. So they eventually confront each other, zimmerman grabs him(thinking that he's a criminal), Trayvon says "get off of me" and starts punching him to get the guy off.

Zimmerman starts screaming for help. Not because he was getting hit by Trayvon but more of the someone-please-help-me-hold-this-criminal-down-until-the-police-get-here kind of "help". Zimmerman keeps his firm grasp on Trayvon as they fall to the ground. Trayvon starts trying to bang his head into the ground for him to let go. Zimmerman starts getting "bested" then he shoots him.

I think this may be it. 

What do you guys think? Do you think he grabbed Trayvon? Idk i think i found the answer i was looking for. I'm going to finish this video and watch some other vids on this case to find some other things.

I still think they both could've handled there situations better but im going to watch a bit more

I wouldn't base any kind of speculation on Jeantel's testimony.  She has destroyed any type of credibility as a witness after being caught lying several times.  You're also leaving out the part where Zimmerman lost sight of Trayvon for several minutes, which should have given Trayvon PLENTY of time to get to his dad's house and be inside, chilling.  That is, unless he never returned home and instead decided to confront Zimmerman.  Which wouldn't have been for "no reason," since Trayvon was probably pissed Zimmerman had even started following him in the first place.  Of course, this would change Zimmerman being in the wrong to Trayvon being in the wrong.  Some people just can't except that, for one reason or another.

@ HesAPooka

He got a few scratches during a tiny fight?  Really?

You said you've bled more from falling down as a kid.  Did you fall down a set of concrete steps?  And who knows how much more Trayvon would have done if he hadn't been shot. 

Around the Network
enditall727 said:

Lol!

I think this may be it. 

Lol miss jeantel lied under oath and in previous accounts never made any mention of hearing "get off" or hearing grass sounds. In other words she is a liar so her testimony is not credible.

no Zimmerman took the proper steps to follow and report, not to confront trayvon. Trayvon has a history if fighting. There is a video of him boxing someone outside and another of him refereeing another fight. Trayvon didn't like being followed so he went to go beat up the creepy ass cracker.

you don't seem to be familiar with the case and cherry pick things to support your initial suspicions instead of looking at the facts.

regardless of who initiated the contact, as per stand your ground you can shoot the opponent even if you stàrted the fight IF you feared grave bodily harm. By his screams it certainly sounds like it was grave. A witness - I think it was the voice analyst also admitted it sounded grave. Zimmerman also said trayvon reached for his gun which is when he drew it and shot him.

all evidence supports his account.

Veracity said:
enditall727 said:

Lol!

I think this may be it. 

Lol miss jeantel lied under oath and in previous accounts never made any mention of hearing "get off" or hearing grass sounds. In other words she is a liar so her testimony is not credible.

no Zimmerman took the proper steps to follow and report, not to confront trayvon. Trayvon has a history if fighting. There is a video of him boxing someone outside and another of him refereeing another fight. Trayvon didn't like being followed so he went to go beat up the creepy ass cracker.

you don't seem to be familiar with the case and cherry pick things to support your initial suspicions instead of looking at the facts.

regardless of who initiated the contact, as per stand your ground you can shoot the opponent even if you stàrted the fight IF you feared grave bodily harm. By his screams it certainly sounds like it was grave. A witness - I think it was the voice analyst also admitted it sounded grave. Zimmerman also said trayvon reached for his gun which is when he drew it and shot him.

Well you never really know who the liar is and who the angel is

Lol @ "the facts" And "cherrypicking"

I believe Zimmerman grabbed Trayvon. and being that he knew how to fight like you implied, he was able to get the best of Zimmerman when they had the scuffle

Zimmerman will most likely walk so you dont have to get aggitated at me for looking at both sides fairley ;)

I just wanted to see the truth. Did Zimmerman save his neighborhood by shooting a criminal who was going to rob houses? Or did Zimmerman kill a kid who was never going to rob houses in his neighborhood

I don't believe that he originally intended to kill Trayvon but I DO believe that Zimmerman grabbed him which broke out into that scuffle

I wonder what would the situation be if the individuals were reversed. How many would support Trayvons right to stand his ground. He was stalked, harassed, and attacked by some guy who did end up killing him. What is the likelihood Zimmerman would have actually died if the fight continued? Seems pretty small since his wounds were only superficial. And clearly Trayvon was fighting for his life since hes now dead.

He doesn't row.

Jakobs. We know if you've got wood in your hand, you're happy.

roam said:

I wonder what would the situation be if the individuals were reversed. How many would support Trayvons right to stand his ground. He was stalked, harassed, and attacked by some guy who did end up killing him. What is the likelihood Zimmerman would have actually died if the fight continued? Seems pretty small since his wounds were only superficial. And clearly Trayvon was fighting for his life since hes now dead.

The thing is, we'll never truly know who started the fight. I don't believe Zimmerman's story (Trayvon's last words were "You got me"?? Really??), but the prosecution hasn't done enough to convict him of 2nd degree murder.

enditall727 said:
Veracity said:
enditall727 said:

Lol!

I think this may be it. 

Well you never really know who the liar is and who the angel is

Lol @ "the facts" And "cherrypicking"

I believe Zimmerman grabbed Trayvon. and being that he knew how to fight like you implied, he was able to get the best of Zimmerman when they had the scuffle

Zimmerman will most likely walk so you dont have to get aggitated at me for looking at both sides fairley ;)

I just wanted to see the truth. Did Zimmerman save his neighborhood by shooting a criminal who was going to rob houses? Or did Zimmerman kill a kid who was never going to rob houses in his neighborhood

I don't believe that he originally intended to kill Trayvon but I DO believe that Zimmerman grabbed him which broke out into that scuffle

There is no evidence that supports your claim. Youe basis is supposition a presupposition. There is no DNA on trayvon from Zimmerman. 

Im not agitated. 

The case isn't about whether it not trayvon was going to rob houses, nor is it about who started the fight. Neither of those is relevant to the case. It's about stand your ground. Go read my other post.

lol@roam completely clueless. There was no stalking nor harassment. Nice try.