By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo's wii U truly next gen??

JWeinCom said:
Blacksaber said:
It's going to be fun watching you slowly burn.
*Takes some of JWeinCom's popcorn*

You could have asked -_-...

*Is greedy with popcorn.*

Share!

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:
JWeinCom said:
Blacksaber said:
It's going to be fun watching you slowly burn.
*Takes some of JWeinCom's popcorn*

You could have asked -_-...

*Is greedy with popcorn.*

Share!

If I share with him, then I have to share with EVERYONE in this topic.  I'm not made of popcorn you know...

bananaking21 said:
beast-n-beauty-queen said:
arcane_chaos said:
hey...leave some popcorn for me!!!

i had some ready to go...just in case, if i was attacked by the nintendo defence force lol honestly it's just my opinion...but what can i say...truth hurts!

dude honest piece of advice, send a message to a mod, ask for the thread to be locked. because if this continues and your attitude in this thread does continue like this you will get banned. honestly, im saying this so you wont, but if you continue trust me you will

first of all..i'm not a "dude" and secondly  i don't care if i get banned...so what.it's just my opinion and no one can stop me from getting it out!

JWeinCom said:
MohammadBadir said:
it's next gen because it came out about 6 years after it's predeccesor, nothing more, nothing less

I'd actually say it's current gen.  I mean, just cause it's available currently.  *Shrug*

it had an early release :P

Xbox360 had an early release as well, does that mean it's a 6th gen console?

yes??????????????????

Around the Network

But I still haven't seen a proper response on why it is next gen?

MohammadBadir said:
JWeinCom said:
MohammadBadir said:
it's next gen because it came out about 6 years after it's predeccesor, nothing more, nothing less

I'd actually say it's current gen.  I mean, just cause it's available currently.  *Shrug*

it had an early release :P

Xbox360 had an early release as well, does that mean it's a 6th gen console?

Eh.  I dunno.  To be honest I don't really care too much about 6th gen, seventh gen, next gen, current gen, etc.  I've been havin fun with it, and I'm looking forward to the games coming out.  That's all that really matters.

Here everyone. It is something but it is not going to cure your headache from reading OP. 

bananaking21 said:
arcane_chaos said:
hey...leave some popcorn for me!!!

i had some ready to go...just in case, if i was attacked by the nintendo defence force lol honestly it's just my opinion...but what can i say...truth hurts!

dude honest piece of advice, send a message to a mod, ask for the thread to be locked. because if this continues and your attitude in this thread does continue like this you will get banned. honestly, im saying this so you wont, but if you continue trust me you will

first of all..i'm not a "dude" and secondly  i don't care if i get banned...so what.it's just my opinion and no one can stop me from getting it out!

That's right!  Don't let the man tell you what you can and can't do!!!  You's a bad mamajamma.

bananaking21 said:

@bolded - sorry about that.

also, i understand its your opinion and im not saying not to voice it, the thing is how you are voicing it, you seem to try to deliberately mock or downplay the WiiU. you also seem like you are trying to antagonize people with the way you are voicing your opinion. i dont think anybody took you seriously in this thread and half the comments are like "bring out the popcorn" if you actually voiced your opinion in a better way you would be surprised how better the conversation and discussion would be