By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo's wii U truly next gen??

Spazzy_D said:
You're from the United States... you have NO excuse for your horrible grammar and spelling. Also, most of your points don't make sense, but I'll leave that battle to someone else who cares more.

lol you mad ? learn to accept the facts! as longest you get the point..i don't giva a sh*t about spellings.

Around the Network

hey...leave some popcorn for me!!!

arcane_chaos said:

dont you just love it that pretty much all the comments in this thread are talking about popcorn?

I want some popcorn too but i doubt anyone is going to bother explaining in detail. The OP could have searched google but wanted to do the whole stupid thing "don't try to compare it to ps4/xbox one lol". I mean adding "lol" adds credence to something like this for sure.

Well here is the history of video games brought to you by Wikipedia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_video_games

Surprised *chomp* by the restraint of the community *chomp* so far. Have we finally learned to stop *chomp chomp* feeding the trolls? *chomp*

Around the Network
arcane_chaos said:

i had some ready to go...just in case, if i was attacked by the nintendo defence force lol honestly it's just my opinion...but what can i say...truth hurts!

beast-n-beauty-queen said:
arcane_chaos said:

i had some ready to go...just in case, if i was attacked by the nintendo defence force lol honestly it's just my opinion...but what can i say...truth hurts!

*Chomp chomp* Trying too hard man.  *chomp chomp.*

beast-n-beauty-queen said:
arcane_chaos said:

dude honest piece of advice, send a message to a mod, ask for the thread to be locked. because if this continues and your attitude in this thread does continue like this you will get banned. honestly, im saying this so you wont, but if you continue trust me you will

it's next gen because it came out about 6 years after it's predeccesor, nothing more, nothing less

MohammadBadir said:
it's next gen because it came out about 6 years after it's predeccesor, nothing more, nothing less

I'd actually say it's current gen.  I mean, just cause it's available currently.  *Shrug*