By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which next-gen game is the graphics king?

curl-6 said:
trixiemafia86 said:
curl-6 said:
DevilRising said:
I'm fairly confident that when we finally see "Zelda U" unveiled, many pants shall be shat. It gets my preemptive vote.

I doubt it; every Nintendo Wii U game so far except for X has been graphically lazy, I expect Zelda U to be the same, and worse yet, to be toon. *Vomits*

Pls Stahp.. Thats Zelda tech demo's art style, needs to be Zelda U

Zelda U in that art style could be amazing; I think the overwhelmingly positive reaction to the demo speaks for itself.

I think also that the new zelda will look great. But i hope X will be the game of the next generation. Ok, for the first 3 years of the next generation. It looks great. It runs smooth. Open and interesting environments, great visual style. For now i will say this. And monolith deserves it.

Around the Network
pauluzzz1981 said:
curl-6 said:
trixiemafia86 said:
curl-6 said:
DevilRising said:
I'm fairly confident that when we finally see "Zelda U" unveiled, many pants shall be shat. It gets my preemptive vote.

I doubt it; every Nintendo Wii U game so far except for X has been graphically lazy, I expect Zelda U to be the same, and worse yet, to be toon. *Vomits*

Zelda U in that art style could be amazing; I think the overwhelmingly positive reaction to the demo speaks for itself.

I think also that the new zelda will look great. But i hope X will be the game of the next generation. Ok, for the first 3 years of the next generation. It looks great. It runs smooth. Open and interesting environments, great visual style. For now i will say this. And monolith deserves it.

If X is as great as Xenoblade it should be one of the 8th gens best games.

curl-6 said:
pauluzzz1981 said:
curl-6 said:
trixiemafia86 said:
curl-6 said:
DevilRising said:

Yes! Xenoblade was a freaking awesome game! Great battle system, story, content, scale and scope! Played it for 100 hours or so and loved every minute of it. Monolith, yeah!!!!

pauluzzz1981 said:
curl-6 said:

Yes! Xenoblade was a freaking awesome game! Great battle system, story, content, scale and scope! Played it for 100 hours or so and loved every minute of it. Monolith, yeah!!!!

Yeah, took me about 90 hours on my playthrough. Top notch game, one of the 7th gen's best.

curl-6 said:
pauluzzz1981 said:
curl-6 said:

Yeah, took me about 90 hours on my playthrough. Top notch game, one of the 7th gen's best.

It is a graphical comparison thread, so no point in bringing Wii U games in it.

Around the Network
Ucell said:
curl-6 said:
pauluzzz1981 said:
curl-6 said:

Not true. There's more to graphics than technology. Wii U might end up producing some of the 8th gen's most beautiful games, like the Wii did in the 7th with Muramasa and Kirby's Epic Yarn.

curl-6 said:
Ucell said:
curl-6 said:
pauluzzz1981 said:
curl-6 said:

Not true. There's more to graphics than technology. Wii U might end up producing some of the 8th gen's most beautiful games, like the Wii did in the 7th with Muramasa and Kirby's Epic Yarn.

You can't ignore the technical side. Wii U just can't stand up with PS4/XB1 in that respect.

Ucell said:
curl-6 said:
Ucell said:
curl-6 said:
pauluzzz1981 said:
curl-6 said:

You can't ignore the technical side. Wii U just can't stand up with PS4/XB1 in that respect.

Thats true, but you cant ignore what nintendo and their first parties can do with what they have to work with. Look at X, it looks like a next gen game and not only above the wii, but on par with what the xbox and ps4 have shown me so far.

Ucell said:
curl-6 said:

Art can trascend tech though. The Wii was a lot weaker than 360 or PS3 but almost no games on PS3 or 360 look as good as Muramasa or Epic Yarn.

MGSV and Forza 5.