By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Carzy Zarx’s PC Gaming Emporium - Catch Up on All the Latest PC Gaming Related News

Captain_Yuri said:

Impressive month

I keep forgetting to check on free Prime games. Sometimes they have really good stuff, other times they have squat.

Around the Network

Can we block purchases from being visible on steam? i dont want @badgenome knowing what i bought

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Are you ashamed, kirby?

I don't know if there's any way to block one particluar user. I know that, if you check the "Activity" tab, there's a "Friends activity settings " link at the top and you can select what appears and what not, and one of them is about purchasing/pre-ordering a game, but I'm not sure if that blocks you from seeing what others have bought or it blocks others from seeing what you have bought.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

hum hum peppa pig ofc

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:

Can we block purchases from being visible on steam? i dont want @badgenome knowing what i bought

Dude is that guy alive. What happened to him. So many users disappeared. 

Maybe it settings you can allow what friends can see. 

Around the Network
green_sky said:
kirby007 said:

Dude is that guy alive. What happened to him. So many users disappeared. 

Maybe it settings you can allow what friends can see. 

yes he changes his username atleast once a month on steam

hinch said:
haxxiy said:

Yay for the new node in the Intel processors, eww at the power consumption.

Yeah on one hand its (finally) a big jump from 14nm. Onoh their 10nm node is clearly still way behind TSMC's 7nm+. Still the fact they are beating Zen 3 on a worse process is impressive in itself, its just efficiency on ADL is pretty bad when compared to AMD's latest. Still its a return to form from Intel and makes me excited to see what they capable of doing on 7nm and better.

The one major advantage of using in-house chips is that hey don't have to rely on TSMC's capacity to fulfill their orders so they can pump these out in volume.

AFAIK Intel's 10 nm node has a comparable density to TSMCs's 7 nm processes.

Personally, I'm leaning to Intel's processors simply being too much of a power hog compared to Ryzen, no matter where they are produced.

kirby007 said:

hum hum peppa pig ofc

Peppa Pig fits so well next to Fetish locator

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

haxxiy said:
hinch said:

Yeah on one hand its (finally) a big jump from 14nm. Onoh their 10nm node is clearly still way behind TSMC's 7nm+. Still the fact they are beating Zen 3 on a worse process is impressive in itself, its just efficiency on ADL is pretty bad when compared to AMD's latest. Still its a return to form from Intel and makes me excited to see what they capable of doing on 7nm and better.

The one major advantage of using in-house chips is that hey don't have to rely on TSMC's capacity to fulfill their orders so they can pump these out in volume.

AFAIK Intel's 10 nm node has a comparable density to TSMCs's 7 nm processes.

Personally, I'm leaning to Intel's processors simply being too much of a power hog compared to Ryzen, no matter where they are produced.

Pretty sure 10nm Enhanced SuperFin came after 10nm SuperFin, which is now called Intel 7 since it's closer to what the industry would consider it.

So then old 7nm (for Intel) is now called Intel 4 since it should be on par with the rest of the industry at 4nm.

The 'industry' basically being TSMC.