By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gran Turismo 6: Real enough to confuse my body

Tagged games:

BasilZero said:
Did they announce the price? Is it going to be $59.99?

I guess so... full games release.

Around the Network
Madword said:
Birimbau said:
GT6 is pretty for this gen's pattern, but it is nothing compared to what I saw in Forza 5 so far.

Well if Forza 5 couldnt beat 7 year old tech i would be worried ;) so yeah I would expect it to be better.

They sould have made GT6 for PS4 since the beginning, it would be epic to have a GT at launch of PS4. Now a PS4 GT7 will take 4 years at least to release.

Birimbau said:

They sould have made GT6 for PS4 since the beginning, it would be epic to have a GT at launch of PS4. Now a PS4 GT7 will take 4 years at least to release.

New engine (flexible and modular) and easy plataform (PS4)... Kaz already said they will show the GT for PS4 not too long for now... so I expect late 2014 or 2015 release.

ethomaz said:
Birimbau said:
GT6 is pretty for this gen's pattern, but it is nothing compared to what I saw in Forza 5 so far.

For now GT6 have better features and it is a better game... first impressions from E3.

So there is an exact qutoe that says GT6 is better than Forza 5?

It's not that much harder to race using a wheel, and shifters, but you don't get as good of a time. That's one thing I hate about competetive multiplayer on GT and Forza. Do I use a wheel, get 2nd, but have fun, or use a controller, and get 1st by a mile?

Soon ethomaz, I will come for you.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network
pezus said:
Michael-5 said:

It's not that much harder to race using a wheel, and shifters, but you don't get as good of a time. That's one thing I hate about competetive multiplayer on GT and Forza. Do I use a wheel, get 2nd, but have fun, or use a controller, and get 1st by a mile?

I usually do better with a wheel o.O

Yea, but are you good at racing sims? I think at the more competetive end of the game, a wheel really holds you back because it's just not as responsive enough. e.g. You can't do a sharp turn, like on Tsukuba, with a steering wheel as fast as you can with a controller, even with sensitivity at 10.

For comparision, I know I'm within the top 10,000/2,500,000 (last I checked) Forza players on the Top Gear Test Track, and I think I could do better.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

the last GT i enjoyed was GT3 i found 5 to be really boring . the menu was awfull .the grinding dull. the GT games need to be updated .make it more fun not so sterile.

After playing GT5, I realize I dislike driving simulators. I'm more of an arcade racer type of person, like NFS and the like.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Michael-5 said:
pezus said:
Michael-5 said:

I usually do better with a wheel o.O

Yea, but are you good at racing sims? I think at the more competetive end of the game, a wheel really holds you back because it's just not as responsive enough. e.g. You can't do a sharp turn, like on Tsukuba, with a steering wheel as fast as you can with a controller, even with sensitivity at 10.

For comparision, I know I'm within the top 10,000/2,500,000 (last I checked) Forza players on the Top Gear Test Track, and I think I could do better.

Last year i was 200 in GT academy, they year before that i was 130 and normally rank in the top 500 in the weekly time trails. I use a wheel. The controller is a huge disadvantage. Every now and again a controller will make it in the top of the ranking but it’s dominated by wheel users.  The pedals are everything in a racing sim. And a controller cant touch it. 

It's looking great. I'm really looking forward to more tracks with weather and day/night. The endurance race event in the variable rain on Spa Francorchamps was amazing.