By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The true magic of next gen is...the new PS4 interface? (Dev Article Inside)

Ajescent said:
"Professional" let's players have said X1 and ps4 uploading will be useless to them because they prefer to edit their footage before uploading. It doesn't sound like you can do that in next gen.

Upload, download to pc, edit and upload. I'd be willing to bet the ps4 will let you transfer to pc for editing. They are pretty good about stuff like that. 

Around the Network
Ajescent said:
"Professional" let's players have said X1 and ps4 uploading will be useless to them because they prefer to edit their footage before uploading. It doesn't sound like you can do that in next gen.

Maybe,  but you can just upload a private version of the unedited video to your youtube account and then DL from there to edit on with whatever software of your choosing.  I don't remember how I did this before,  maybe it was a Chrome add-on or something,  but I have done this before. 

EDIT: Ninja'd.

Check us out at the Vindication Gamer Network on Youtube. 

The faces at the end of that video...

4 ≈ One

@Ajescent
Actually X1 has a built in editing system for recorded games.

tuscaniman99 said:
@Ajescent
Actually X1 has a built in editing system for recorded games.

Good point, I guess it waits to be seen how in depth the editting feature will be.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

A massive step up from the awful XMB.

Now that MS has reversed course on their digital DRM plan, their strategy is very similar to Sony. They both think that the key development of next gen is more stuff to watch rather than more stuff to play.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.