By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Price Cut Confirmed - Japan

that's a good price, if I was japanese I would buuy one for that price and get some good games.

Around the Network

good news ..
X360 should have this ..
260$ is a very good price before price cut ..

yeah .. I think X360 will increase
500-1000\ week
good

they should just give the console away in Japan, then it will make it to 1 million before mid 2009. lol

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

1 mil 360 sold - SI SE PUEDE

I think it will increase by 1000-1200 per week.

If they do 1 million lifetime, MS should at least show them some slight support with their next console (with a completely different image and name)--as the 360 will have more than doubled original 'boxes sales there.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Japan clearly has a console of choice already, I don't think there's nothing else Sony/MS can do there except pray for future games to boost sales. Even then it will probably be too little too late.

MS is mainly trying to increase its brand recognition there, in order to stand a chance during the next generation.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

They should've made it a different color. That helped the Elite a bit. As a matter of fact they should change the color of the Arcade everywhere. Let it match those new pink and blue controllers they have. It might help sales a bit.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

@NJ5:

NOT SAYING THIS WILL NECESSARILY HAPPEN

A good goal for MS would be to do whatever they can to get the 360 to 10,000-12,000 a month. Since they're doing about 4-6 thousand right now, They could double that and take a small chunk out of Sony's advantage over them there. It's just like how it would be a boon to Sony if they could reduce MS' advantage in its' strong country (America).

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I think you will all be surprised by the sales of this pack.
Give it 7.000 - 8.000 units that week.

[

Good on them, theyll manage to sell about 15 more